Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa {JAM}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 18, 2014, 4:24 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: JDiver
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa
Rose Hall Road, Montego Bay, 00000, Jamaica
TEL: 1-876-953-2650 FAX: 1-876-684-0203

HHonors Reward Category: All-Inclusive Rewards

This is an All-Inclusive Resort. Children under 5 stay and eat free, ages 6-14 will be an additional $75/night, and age 15 and older will be charged an adult rate. Please ensure children 15 and older are registered as adults, otherwise $99 USD per night, per child will be added to your account at check-in. May 1 to 20, and June 1 to 19, 2016 child charges will be waived.

Due to new tax structures in Jamaica the front desk will be collecting the tax of $4.00 at check in starting on September 1st 2012 per night per room.

Location: 7 miles east of Sangster International Airport (MBJ), ~$30 taxi ride. (~135 miles from Kingston's Norman Manley International, formerly Palisadoes - KIN).

Check-in: 4:00 pm / Check-out: 11:00 am
Smoking: Non-Smoking
Parking: Self parking: (complimentary); Valet: Not Available
Pets: Service animals allowed: No; Pets allowed: No

Ownership and operations since 2025: (link)

"Sagicor, which owns three Jewel Resorts in Jamaica, completed its acquisition of the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa today. The resort will operate as Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, and will be managed by Aimbridge Hospitality. Guests of the resort will continue to have access to Hilton benefits, including the ability to participate in the Hilton HHonors® guest loyalty program. Meeting planners will continue to earn Hilton Event Planner Points by booking meetings at the resort."

updated 20 May 2016 by JDiver.

Print Wikipost

Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa {JAM}

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2022, 1:10 pm

Help WWYD all inclusive point stay?

Hi,
I have a week on standard points for 2 people at Hilton Rose Hall. 420,000

I might have a friend come so I booked another room for 3 adults standard points 420,000.

I am having conflicting info on whether you pay money on arrival for more people per room all inclusive.

Should I keep the 3 person reservation …. In case my friend comes? Any penalty if not?

Also any way I can use free night certificate here?
thanks
Old Mar 25, 2022, 7:23 pm

Just had a nice week stay here.
Didn't like the entertainment side or the food.
But went there for the lazy river because my daughter is young and she loved it.
They still do room service. Service overall was fantastic. Some minor communication problems.
Hope everyone has a fantastic stay.
brodielayne likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 8:27 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Originally Posted by Kerrirdh
Hi,
I have a week on standard points for 2 people at Hilton Rose Hall. 420,000

I might have a friend come so I booked another room for 3 adults standard points 420,000.

I am having conflicting info on whether you pay money on arrival for more people per room all inclusive.

Should I keep the 3 person reservation …. In case my friend comes? Any penalty if not?

Also any way I can use free night certificate here?
thanks
If you put in the correct # of adults, it will increase the points price, until the max cap per night (70-80K). If you put in kids, it does not increase the points price, but they will charge you on arrival for them extra $$$.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by sam_goh
If you put in the correct # of adults, it will increase the points price, until the max cap per night (70-80K). If you put in kids, it does not increase the points price, but they will charge you on arrival for them extra $$$.
The points are 70,000 per night for 2 ,3 or
4 ADULTS (for my dates July)
seems they charge for children.
I called and added 2 more people on just in case some friends want to come and they said no xtra charge
i also used a FNC for 1 night although she had to break it into two reservations
Old Mar 26, 2022, 9:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt Giraffe
Correct, it's kids that do not show up correctly, unless you are paying a cash rate on the companion site versus Hilton site. So add away once you're at max with adults.
Kerrirdh likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 7:24 am

Does anyone know why on specific dates that I’m looking into only the Oceanfront Prime Minister Suite is available on points for 320K per night even though 1 King/2 Queens are available for sale?
Old Apr 16, 2022, 2:43 pm

Is the AC a regular issue

Will be here for my bday week in July.

Have seen multiple reviews over the years that the AC goes out?

is this a regular event?

I need my room COLD especially after the heat of a summer Caribbean day
thanks
Old Jun 27, 2022, 9:17 am

Programs: BA & Accor Gold | Hilton Diamond
Just completed a stay here and will update FT with a few notes later. In answer to the query about air conditioning, I had a chat to the duty manager about the air conditioning as it seemed to pop up a few times on FT and Trip Advisor and even Hilton's own reviews. The manager informed me that the air conditioning was completely serviced in May and any malfunctional roof units were replaced along with any malfunctional thermostats. I actually had two rooms during my stay and oddly the room with the older thermostat kept the room slightly cooler, but both worked well with decent A/C for the entire 12 day period. This was the case for all of my party and all of the guests I spoke to at the Honors status mixer-dinner (more on that later).

Whether this was just a lucky two weeks and whether the duty manager was telling the whole truth is something we will have to wait and see based on more FT/Trip Advisor reviews etc... Of course where only the currently malfunctional units were replaced, to me that suggests that there's still a number of older roof units/other equipment just waiting to brake and be replaced, although hopefully this was all properly serviced to extend it's life!

NB From a slightly geeky point of view the new thermostats were the same type and brand that have been installed in some of the most recent new-build UK Hiltons and I've never thought the temperature ever gets as low with these as with other types.
Old Apr 15, 2023, 12:31 pm

Nightly Rate Changed in Account vs What E-mail Confirmation Shows

I have an upcoming stay at an AI in the Caribbean and at the time of booking, the first 4 nights were $975.xx/nt and the remaining 2 nights of a 6-night stay were priced at $903.xx/nt, which is shown in my e-mail confirmation. I noticed that once the modification and cancellation deadline passed in my account (website and app) all 6 nights now show the $975.xx rate and my kid's ages changed from 1 and 6 to 8 and 8. I know the ages can easily be corrected at check-in, but I can't say I have ever seen the rate change like this before and am just wondering if the e-mail confirmation is binding or if properties can just update rates like that? I'll bring the e-mail confirmation w/ me, but am not sure how far I'll get...apparently CS at this property can be hit or miss.
Old Apr 15, 2023, 1:07 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Which hotel?
Old Apr 15, 2023, 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by cblaisd
Which hotel?
Rose Hall - Montego Bay, room is an Oceanfront Royal Suite
Old May 7, 2023, 2:55 pm

To follow-up, we had a fantastic stay and the correct rate from the initial booking was charged at check-out. Rooms are a bit worn around the edges, but the staff were fantastic.
Kerrirdh likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.