Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Honors Anytime Anywhere 2011 Promotion Sale - Up to 50% Off Weekends

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2010, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

I recently found this sale. Not sure if its been announced on here yet.

www.hilton.com/sale

Enjoy more weekends away in 2011 with the Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale, and save up to 50% when you book by 31st January.
Choose from over 3,600 hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio, including over 230 participating hotels throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Now you can look forward to even more weekend adventures.
Plus, if you're a Hilton HHonors member, you'll earn double points after your stay.

Terms & Conditions:
Book between December 6, 2010 and January 31, 2011 and stay at a participating hotel within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio between December 17, 2010 and December 31, 2011. Subject to availability. Full non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking. Must book at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival. Discounts vary and range from 20%-50% off select rates. Blackout dates may apply. Additional terms and restrictions apply, click here.

Last edited by globaltrotter; Nov 28, 2010 at 5:33 pm
Old Nov 28, 2010, 12:12 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Thanks very much globaltrotter.

Not as good as 2010 but still quite interesting.
Old Nov 28, 2010, 2:23 am

Programs: US, LH, HH
Fullquote of the terms, details which region gets which amount of %:
General Terms:

Offer is subject to offer details herein and the hotel's booking terms and conditions. Offer is subject to availability at participating hotels worldwide within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Book between December 6, 2010 and January 31, 2011 and stay between December 17, 2010 and December 31, 2011. Full non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking.Your credit card will be charged immediately for the total amount quoted for the entire stay as reserved and refunds or credits will not be issued unless otherwise indicated by local law. Charges cannot be applied to other stays, services or merchandise. Booking cannot be changed. Must book at least seven (7) days in advance of arrival.

Each hotel has a policy addressing cancellations and/or blackout dates that may apply. Offer not valid with group bookings and can not be combined with other offers. "Breakfast included" offer is subject to each hotel's specific breakfast policy. Unless otherwise stated, rates do not include taxes, gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges.

Discounts:

Discounts are as follows and vary by geographical location of hotel and/or by brand unless otherwise stated by the particular hotel.

Europe, Middle East and Africa: Participating hotels are offering up to a 50% discount. Participating Hilton, Conrad, Waldorf Astoria, Doubletree and Hilton Garden Inn hotels will relate the discount to the Best Available Bed and Breakfast Rate. Participating Hampton Inn hotels will relate the discount to the Best Available Rate.

Asia Pacific region: Participating hotels are offering up to a 25% discount. Participating Hilton, Conrad, Waldorf Astoria, Doubletree and Hilton Garden Inn hotels will relate the discount to the Best Available Bed and Breakfast Rate. Participating Hampton Inn hotels will relate the discount to the Best Available Rate.

North and South America: Discounts vary by brand as follows:

* Doubletree: Participating hotels are offering a 30% discount related to its Best Available Bed and Breakfast Rate.
* Conrad, Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, and Waldorf Astoria: Participating hotels are offering a 20% discount related to its Best Available Bed and Breakfast Rate.
* Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Home2 Suites and Homewood Suites: Participating hotels are offering a 20% discount related to its Best Available Rate.

The Best Available Rate is a specific rate type that varies depending on time of purchase, is unrestricted, non-qualified and excludes discount or negotiated rates not available to the general public, including, but not limited to: membership, corporate, government, promotional, group, packages, unpublished or rates only available on auction websites. The Best Available BED AND BREAKFAST Rate has the same meaning as Best Available Rate, except complimentary breakfast for the registered guests is included in the rate.

Arrival Requirements for Participating Hotels:

Middle East and Egypt: Must arrive on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Wednesday arrivals are allowed with a two (2) night minimal length of stay.

Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific region: Must arrive on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Thursday arrivals are allowed with a two (2) night minimal length of stay.
North and South America: Must arrive on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Thursday arrivals are allowed with a two (2) night minimal length of stay. Embassy Suites provides this exemption:
Arrivals on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday are allowed at participating Embassy Suites hotels with a four (4) night minimal length of stay.

Other Restrictions:

Hilton Grand Vacations: Participating hotels require a three (3) night minimal length of stay regardless the day of arrival. "Breakfast included" offer applies to all participating hotels except Hilton Grand Vacations hotels.

Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites: Maximum length of stay is four (4) nights.

Double Base Points:

Hilton HHonors members will receive double Base points with this offer. "Double Base points" means you will receive a bonus equal to the number of Base points earned during a stay. Bonus points earned on Base points do not count toward VIP tier qualification. Hilton HHonors® membership, earning of Points & Miles®, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.
Old Nov 28, 2010, 6:04 am

Programs: AS Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist
I have some upcoming Hilton stays for next year with Friday arrivals. Thought this would work out well for me, but I tried numerous hotels on their list in several countries and always found "rate not available". I even tried a few random low season weekend dates. Nothing.

{oops, guess I jumped the gun, thanks}

Last edited by DragonMartini; Nov 28, 2010 at 6:39 am Reason: I can't read
Old Nov 28, 2010, 6:11 am

Programs: US, LH, HH
It says book between 6. Dec and ...
Old Nov 28, 2010, 6:22 am
GVA

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, BA Silver, Aegean Gold, Aeroplan 25k, AA EXP
I guess this is just the January sale, going more global and announced quite a bit earlier.

The prices are going back up though.
Old Nov 28, 2010, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG and Hilton Diamond, LH SEN, BA Gold
Originally Posted by GVA
However, sweetened a bit by double points
Old Nov 28, 2010, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Pretty limited with all the catch limitations etc, but still better than nothing. ^
Old Nov 28, 2010, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by GVA
I guess this is just the January sale, going more global and announced quite a bit earlier.

Very good prices for the two hotels in Sweden though, havent seen Stockholm for 895 in a very long time ^
Old Nov 28, 2010, 6:43 pm

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
Asia-Pacific effectively excluded, you can always do better than 25% off the rack rate
Old Nov 28, 2010, 11:33 pm

Location: SoCal; DO-RAGS: Old Gold tagged, PIP, LatPass 1/2, AA 4MM, HH LT Diamond, Marriott Titanium/LT Plat, Omni
Right off the bat I see three "set in stone" UK hotel stays that qualify. Nice! I'm guessing that I can just call the Diamond Desk after December 6th and have these recast with the promo prices, yes?
Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
These discounts are not "off the rack rate". They are off the already discounted "Advance Purchase" Best Available Bed and Breakfast* Rate.

As always, it's a good to check and compare. e.g. Gold/Diamond can get breakfast in any case.

*Breakfast where appropriate.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 12:51 am

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
Originally Posted by serfty
These discounts are not "off the rack rate". They are off the already discounted "Advance Purchase" Best Available Bed and Breakfast* Rate.
Oh thanks. But for Australian properties the two are almost identical and the "special" price is not the best rate. So for example the PER Hilton is now showing as $162/night for most 2011 weekends, advance purchase, but from 5 Dec we'll get the new special price of, er, $178/night including breakfast.
Old Nov 29, 2010, 1:15 am

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by Flying Lawyer
However, sweetened a bit by double points
If you book including a Sunday night before the end of the year, ie Sunday 19th/Dec or Sunday 26th/Dec, you will get double points + quadruple points?
Old Nov 29, 2010, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
pretty cool....i can definitely use this for a bunch of upcoming stays towards the end of december....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.