Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

A List of Hilton Honors Properties Sorted by Reward Category: The Definitive Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A List of Hilton Honors Properties Sorted by Reward Category: The Definitive Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2001, 9:44 pm
Original Poster

I just received Marriott's Hotel Category Directory Booklet. It sure makes it easy to inquire about location, hotel category level and type of Marriot hotel. I know I can spend hours at each individual Hilton partner hotel site to research this type of information, but it would be great if Hilton provided this? Do they?

What makes this type of directory nice, is that you can see at-a-glance, the category level that is needed for a particular hotel in a city.

[This message has been edited by 880 (edited 05-12-2001).]
Old May 12, 2001, 9:09 am

There is no one brochure that I am aware of. They have product line brochures and some are more descriptive that the others. The most descriptinve is the Hilton line; the least is the DoubleTree. For the Hilton line there are actually two brochures; the one you typically find in the hotel room and an expanded variety. I've always had difficulty finding that one.

You're right in that it takes some time to pull down the hotel description online. I usually use the DoubleTree search and map feature and research with all of the Hilton family hotels that I would consider clicked on; that way I limit the field. Hope this is useful.

[This message has been edited by BravoZulu (edited 05-12-2001).]
Old May 12, 2001, 12:34 pm
Suspended

There is blue cover booklet you find in some properties caled WORLDWIDE TRAVEL DIRECTORY
have seen only the 2000 edition and which I presume that is standard booklet BravoZulu is refering to.
It lists all Hilton properties Worldwide
the data is fairly detailed for Hilton and Garden Inn hotels giving info such as size location relative to airport (and a small
location map) whether there is health club,pool, shuttle, executive floor etc.
All other brands, Hampton, Doubletree etc are listed just showing the city location
( and the number of properties in a city if more than one) no other info.
Mike

[This message has been edited by MIKESILV (edited 05-12-2001).]
Old Jul 14, 2001, 11:11 am

Hotel categories listing?

Is there a way to get a listing of all hhhonors brand hotel categories in a particular area? Currently I have to go to each hotel and look at its rating.

I would rather select the city (or state or country) I want to visit and get a listing of the reward level for each hotel in the area.
Old Jul 14, 2001, 12:30 pm
In Memoriam

There may be a way to do what you want but I don't know it. However, what I do is go to the Hotel Awards page and look at the chart that lists the points needed for each award at each level. The page is here: http://www.hilton.com/en/hhonors/rew...jhtml#standard
At the top of the chart the levels are listed. If you just click on a level, say Executive Level, you can then type in a state and it will list each property (not just Hiltons despite what it says) in that category. It doesn't take long to look at each of the five categories.
Old Jul 28, 2001, 9:03 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
Quick simple question...

How do I figure out which points are required for a stay at an Embassy Suites?

Which level on the Hilton chart?

I want a few nights at the Em Ste in Caracas downtown business district. I can't figure which level from their member guide.

Please explain is someone knows.

Thanks in advance...
Old Jul 28, 2001, 9:31 pm
Suspended

Hilton properties are rated

Opportunity Lowest # of points
Executive
Select
Classic
Premium Highest # of points

Click on Hilton HHonors on left hand side under Our Hotel heading of hotel main page.

Under HHonors Rewards and Offers the category type should be listed.

Make sure the kids get their Rugrats pack!

------------------
I can see for miles and miles...
Old Jul 31, 2001, 4:01 pm

that hotel is considered a Select property...look under the select column for point amts.
Old Feb 20, 2002, 10:16 pm

Location: KEWR / SPG Plat, HH Diamond, DL Plat, ZE 5*, AA Plat, UA Nobody
You know what would be nice.....

I would like to see Hilton or some enterprising person come up with a place where we can see what categories all Hilton family hotels fall in for reward stay....ie opportunity, executive, select, etc....

Now you have to go to each individual site and check the hotels individually.

If Santa was real nice, PS dates would be listed next to them as well.
Old Feb 21, 2002, 8:15 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by DLSIZE:
PS dates would be listed next to them as well.</font>
What is a PS date?
Old Feb 21, 2002, 8:20 pm

Programs: AA Platinum (Lifetime), United GS, HHonors Diamond, Shangri-la Diamond, Marriott Platinum
point stretcher
Old Feb 22, 2002, 7:48 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by UK Stages:
point stretcher</font>
Hate that when I miss an obvious one!
Old Feb 22, 2002, 8:25 pm

I would vote for confirmed suite upgrades X-days before your check-in... # of days dependent upon your status... just like some airline programs...

it'll never happen, but hey, the thread is "you know what would be nice..."
Old Feb 22, 2002, 8:29 pm

Location: San Antonio, Tx USA PM-DL Diamond VIP-Hilton PC Hertz
There already is on the HHonors Reward site.

http://www.hilton.com/en/hhonors/rewards/hotel.jhtml
Old Feb 22, 2002, 9:03 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dlword:
There already is on the HHonors Reward site.

http://www.hilton.com/en/hhonors/rewards/hotel.jhtml
</font>
1) I must be missing it, because I don't see it on there...

2) I am not looking to "pay" for these upgrades with points... I'm looking for gratis, like the CO/NW/HP Elite upgrade process...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.