Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hilton Honors Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2012, 8:44 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Honors

The Hilton HHonors Any Weekend, Anywhere Sale is back for 2013! Guests can save up to 40% on weekend stays through 2013 at www.HHonors.com/Weekend.

Offer Details: Guests should plan to book and complete stays as follows, by region:
  • Americas: The booking period is open through January 31, 2013, and the stay period is December 13, 2012 to December 31, 2013.
  • Europe, Middle East and Africa: The booking period is November 19, 2012 to January 31, 2013, and the stay period is November 22, 2012 to December 31, 2013.
  • Asia Pacific, Australia and China: The booking period is November 19, 2012 to February 14, 2013, and the stay period is November 24, 2012 to December 31, 2013.

For full terms and conditions and additional details, please visit www.HHonors.com/Weekend.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 11:42 am
obs

Programs: BA executive club,priority club Plat Ambassador, Hilton hhonours Diamond, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold
Is this what was previously the January sale? Offer does not seem as good as previous years where it was all at 40%...
Old Dec 5, 2012, 12:21 pm

Programs: LH SEN, FB Plat., HH D.
Originally Posted by obs
Is this what was previously the January sale? Offer does not seem as good as previous years where it was all at 40%...
AFAIK yes it is.

Some other years also they launched in December(Dec 2010 comes to my mind)
Old Dec 5, 2012, 12:54 pm

Programs: Holder of six "persona non-grata" awards
Does anyone know, are these rates limited to a few rooms per day, so you need to book quick? Or, will these rates be around all through January?

Thanks.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 2:45 pm

Programs: Bunch of mid-tiers
A quick search of a few higher-priced-weekend hotels (US, UK, Can) shows no availability of this deal. I searched across several months.

In all cases, I got a message that stated "This hotel has limited availability for Any Weekend Anywhere around the dates you have selected." Keep in mind that this was across several months. In all cases, rooms were available at the Standard and (in the US) AAA rate.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 6:18 pm

Programs: HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott nobody
It is fully prepaid, not changeable, and not cancellable. So it is not such a good deal.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 8:11 pm

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
The map on this link shows the following discounts:
Asia: "up to" 25% off
N America: 15% off
Africa/Europe: "up to" 40% off
Australia and S America are blank, but probably follow N America and Asia respectively.

There is no list of non-participating hotels, perhaps because "up to" includes zero discount.

A brief look at some Australia hotels shows the rate is available sporadically but is worse than the usual advance purchase rates.

Last year's "Any Weekend Anywhere" deal was quite good for Australia, but looks like it's rubbish this year.

As for 15% off the Best Available Rate for N America, for a prepaid non-cancellable rate, that's not going to attract a rush either.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 11:03 pm

Programs: AA 2MM LT PLT; AS MVP Gold75k; HHonors Diamond; IHG PLT
Only 5% less than AAA rate for a nonrefundable reservation - no thanks.
Old Dec 5, 2012, 11:23 pm

Programs: Diamond with Delta, Hyatt and Hilton. 2 MM and Plat with America (thank you citi:))
Originally Posted by obs
And at one time IIRC, the rate included breakfast as well. It isn't a big deal now that HH members receive breakfast, the additional points and WIFI at full service Hiltons and DT's, but it was nice when you didn't get all three benefits to be able to select an additional one with breakfast and for blues and silvers who didn't have breakfast as a benefit.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 4:24 pm
In Memoriam

OK, so after receiving the email, I sent a copy to my SIL with the comment that often times, I will pay a greatly reduced rate versus using points.

With her Brittish hubby, they travel to England enough and sure enough, when she checked the link in addition to being £10.00 cheaper than their existing reservation, it included breakfast.

When she logged in to her account to book the room under the promo, the rate jumped £20.00 without breakfast; in effect, £10.00 higher than her old reservation!

Some sale!

She is caling the Diamond desk to find out what the hell is going on.

Update: Just got her email, they honored the lowest rate with breakfast.
Old Dec 6, 2012, 10:22 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold | Hilton Diamond | Hyatt Plat | UA 1K | HA Plat| Hertz President's circle
Found this on the T&C page.. this is a nice thing..

Double Stay Credit: For eligible Any Weekend, Anywhere stays as outlined above, of at least 2 nights, and booked through Hilton Worldwide direct booking channels with valid HHonors membership number, HHonors members will receive a Double Stay Credit, which will count toward tier status only. No Bonus Points will be given. Offer not valid if other HHonors stay credit offer applies. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of Points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 10:31 am

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by little_dc
Found this on the T&C page.. this is a nice thing..

Double Stay Credit: For eligible Any Weekend, Anywhere stays as outlined above, of at least 2 nights, and booked through Hilton Worldwide direct booking channels with valid HHonors membership number, HHonors members will receive a Double Stay Credit, which will count toward tier status only. No Bonus Points will be given. Offer not valid if other HHonors stay credit offer applies. Hilton HHonors™ membership, earning of Points & Miles™ and redemption of Points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions.
Does that Double Stay Credit translate to Double Nights credit? I booked one of these a few days ago and (including that stay but without doubling anything) I'll be 1 night away from requalifying as Gold but still several stays away.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EI Silver, HH Gold, BW Gold, ABP, Seigneur des Horaires des Mucci
Double Stay Credit is a massive bonus, although it would be even nicer on one-night stays of course.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 7:13 pm

Programs: DL DM, IHG Spire, Mariott Platinum (UA SI) Avis First, National Executive
The problem with this thing is that the participating properties are far and in-between. I tried severely to get any properties for my annual Spring Training trip to FL and ....

Gotta fix those kind of "sales" esp when saying ANY property... Truth in advertisement...
Old Dec 8, 2012, 12:28 pm

Has anyone had the double credit showing on their account? I booked one of these rates for a 2 night stay last week in UK. If it were not for the double stay promotion I would have split between 2 properties to get 2 stay credits, as I need it to retain Diamond. But when I look on my account it is showing as one credit. I emailed Hhonors, and the response was that 'it is tracked internally and will not show on your account'.

Has anyone else had the 'required stays' updated correctly?

Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.