Search

Thank you Adam

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 1999, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Points restored, thank you Adam

Adam,

Thank you for your intervention. Sending you the e-mail when 5000 points disappeared from my account paid off. The 5000 points was restored today with a call from HHonors explaining what happened. It's great having you on this board. Thank you again.

Baze
Old Oct 14, 1999, 1:15 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: UA1K MM, HHonors Diamond + many more
Ditto. Thank you Adam and thank you Hilton, Diamond status here I come.

Cheers Scott
Old Oct 14, 1999, 3:55 pm
Original Member

Programs: Delta Flying Colonel, Lifetime Silver Medallion, Million Miler
Thanks

Thanks Adam for the Gold Cards. I got one with booklet good thru 01/01 and another good thru 12/00 with the same HHonors number. Just a screw up, but all should know that Adam helped me remain a loyal HHonors member by restoring Gold status. I will be a better Hilton stayer in the coming year solely due to Adam's intervention.
Old Oct 14, 1999, 5:15 pm
Original Member

Me three! Thanks Adam for your help. Hilton is clearly my hotel of choice, in no small part because of Adam's unrelentless pursuit of extraordinary customer service.
Old Oct 14, 1999, 6:17 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Hey, that's three cheers for Adam. others cheer in silence too!
Old Jun 15, 2000, 12:49 pm
Original Member

Programs: AS, UA, HY, Hil, Merr
Thank you Adam

Nice to have the additional resource for "when all else fails". Thanks
Old Jun 15, 2000, 12:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
You know, Adam has bailed me out twice recently. I don't know what I'll do if Adam leaves...so please don't ever think about it!
Old Jun 15, 2000, 12:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
You know, Adam has bailed me out twice recently. I don't know what I'll do if Adam leaves...so please don't ever think about it!
Old Jun 16, 2000, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

In my opinion, that simple fact that someone from a company even takes the time to read and react to a consumer bulletin board is a great compliment to that company and it's people. I only wish more companies took the time and had the guts to face some of their (inevitable) service challenges in the manner in which Adam has done here.

A tip of the hat to Adam and his staff at Hilton and HHonors.
Old Jun 17, 2000, 6:18 am
Original Member

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
I have to agree.

Adam Burke has shown his genuine concern and assisted many of us to resolve HHonors issues.

One person can not change a company (take it from me, I know). But knowing that there is someone who cares about the customer's opinion in a position of authority - who is capable of doing something about a problem - makes being a Hiton VIP very worthwhile.

Look closely at all of the other travel companies you patronize, and examine at which ones you have the name of a personal contact who you can reach-out to in case of difficulties. Airlines?, Hotel Chains? American Express?

Thank you Adam, for standing out!
Old Jun 17, 2000, 6:52 am

Adam:

As A diamond I rarely have problems because I have a special number to call, but tons of people are complaing look at the The Buzz title Hilton and Starwood, sounds like somebody needs to shake up the honors program department. I do agree with one complaint though the hotel postings are terrible either half don't post or the bonus don't post
Old Jun 17, 2000, 1:48 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton, Marriott & SPG Platinum & a whole lot of other programs...
Adam has helped me out when no one else could, especially with a tricky Eropnean Hotel Award Reservation. I know the wait times are long and CS is struggling, but hopefully this is getting better. I still am very pleased with HHonors.
Old Jun 17, 2000, 1:57 pm

Hello all. Thanks very much for the kind words. As I've said before though, I just happen to be the name you see on FlyerTalk. Any Wizard of Oz fans out there? It's really all the folks "behind the curtain" who deserve the kudos. We've got a great team and, while we certainly have work to do, I can assure you that everyone in our organization is committed to putting our members' needs first!

We're definitely aware of the outstanding challenges, and while we haven't been able to address some issues as quickly as we'd like, we're actively working to meet and exceed your expectations.

Best regards,

Adam
Old Jun 17, 2000, 7:44 pm

Programs: DL DM, Hilton, Marriott & SPG Platinum & a whole lot of other programs...
Classy as usual Adam.
Thanks.
Old Jun 17, 2000, 8:43 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.