Wiki Posts
Search

How to get SkyMiles w/ Hertz rentals

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2009, 2:30 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum and Million Miler, Starwood Platinum, Hilton Diamond
How to get SkyMiles w/ Hertz rentals

I feel like an idiot posting this , but I haven't been able to find the info anywhere, incl FT searches. I am renting Hertz weekly these days, but car is booked by my corporate travel agent (so I don't believe I can use coupon code). How do I get Delta SkyMiles credit through hertz?
Matt
Old May 9, 2009, 6:58 am

If you have a Gold # then you can call the Gold desk and have them add your FF # to your profile. If you don't have a Gold # then you need to ask them to add your FF # while you are at the counter for each rental. You may want to check with your company to make sure this is okay as there is a FF surcharge.
Old Jun 14, 2009, 10:57 am

You can add it to your profile, but you still have to choose it when booking online; it's not a "default" that is chosen for you automatically. If you book via a res agent, make sure you give them your Delta SkyMiles account number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.