Wiki Posts
Search

Received PC card out of the blue last week

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2008, 10:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Amb, HH Diamond, Hertz PC
Received PC card out of the blue last week

One of my longest-running frustrations with Hertz (and I think others share this) is that officially only number of rentals (as opposed to, for example, number of rental days) are considered for PC. I qualified for five star last year, had about 15-20 rentals (totalling about 100 days), but have started largely using other rental car agencies since I know I'll never get 40 rentals/year with Hertz.

Then last week, after about two months+ without a single rental from them, I received my brand new PC card in the mail. Go figure.
Old Jun 12, 2008, 12:30 pm

Programs: F9 Ascent, UA, AA, AS, ICH PA, Hertz PC.....
Me too. After last year, where I had about 6 rentals of >1 month each, no PC...then, no rentals since January and late May - PC status...go figure.

RFTraveler

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.