Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What has happened to the website?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2008, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, Concorde Room card, KLM Silver, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, UA Premier Silver
What has happened to the website?

Having not booked a car with Hertz since last September, I am completely stumped as to what they have done to their website.

Does anyone else find it difficult now to get lists of cars, change the car and actually get a rate?

I only rent Prestige from Hertz. However I have spent the best part of an hour tonight, doing exactly what I did throughout 2007 and I cannot get a single rate.

I get:

The rate cannot be quoted.
The car type is not available.
Cannot be quoted as prepaid

not before I am offered neverlost child seats, etc - which i just click 'No thanks' only to then be told 'my rate is not available'. I cannot remember this screen at all before.

I then click 'change' alongside car type and it just takes me back to the one specific car and not the whole list.

When I click change reservation it takes me back to the start with the rental location, dates, etc with the date reset!

I'm then back to the start and forget what cars worked and which didn't!

Anyone else have this experience?
Old Feb 15, 2008, 1:23 am

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07
This might help.

At Step 2 Choose Car, click the link at the top of the list that says "Display Full Vehicle List".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.