Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Single Day Awards Redemption: Is it possible?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Single Day Awards Redemption: Is it possible?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2007, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by pdb
I don't have any certs at the moment; however, I would prefer to redeem two 1-day awards online at 900 points net (500-50)*2 versus one 2-day award online at 1000 points net (1000-50)*1.
Oh, I forgot about the discount.
Old May 6, 2007, 12:06 pm

Programs: TSA/INS/FBI Platinum (stopped last 12 of 13 int'l returns - the computer broke once)
The secret to using multiple combinable certs through the booking engine is that they need to have the same PC number. So, if you had a PC of 123456, and you wanted to redeem three of them, you would enter

123456X03

This will tell the booking system that you have three of that certificate (replace 03 with the number you have if you have a different number). I just use that so I know what the total should be -- I've also heard you can just turn them in at check-in and get the rate reduced appropriately.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.