Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Possible to get ZE1 points after rental?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:01 am
glg
Original Poster

Possible to get ZE1 points after rental?

My company recently switch travel reservation systems. I forgot to check to see that my reservations were setup for ZE1 points and they weren't, so I missed them on a couple rentals. Will Hertz give them in arrears? (I know airlines and hotels will in general, not sure about Hertz).
Old Oct 29, 2006, 2:10 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, UA Nobody, Hertz Gold, Avis Select
Yes, you need to provide them with receipts and they will give you the Hertz points you didn't get. I believe you can even do this online if you have your contract numbers.
Old Oct 31, 2006, 1:03 pm

Programs: PC Plat. Ambassador, Delta Silver Medallion, HHonors Gold, Hertz #1 Club Gold
This happened to me earlier in the year. You can submit a form to them through their website and include the Conf. numbers of the rentals.
It took about a week for them to post to my account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.