Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

How to book a premier premium H-class car(Toyota Avalon) at Washington Nat'l Airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to book a premier premium H-class car(Toyota Avalon) at Washington Nat'l Airport?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2006, 8:38 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I have rented Toyota Avalons a couple of times from Hertz at Washington National Airport. (both times I reserved a full-size, but upgraded)

The strange thing is that the Toyota Avalon can't be reserved via Hertz's reservation # or the website. According to the Hertz agent, it is considered a Premiere Premium H-Class vehicle. I called Hertz at DCA directly and spoke to someone at the counter. He said I should just book a full-size and move up to H-class when I arrive.

This seems very odd to me.... why can't they just put it in the system and let customer reserve it?

Thanks for any advice!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.