Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Good Australia (SYD) promo codes for mid-Feb?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2005, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, DL Silv

Looking for promo codes, etc, for a Falcon Wagon or Tarrago mini-van in February. Any bright ideas? 13 days.... So far AAA CDP is the best bet at 5% off, taking me to AUD$942 (total estimated) for almost 2 weeks.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 1:51 pm

This offer just came out in the 5* monthly email the other day...

http://offers.hertzgold.com/offer.as...300A362F372480

If it's valid on what you're looking for and you're sticking close to where you rented from, you can break your 13 day rental into two weekly rentals and use it twice.

Please note that it's a "1" series PC and must be printed out and surrendered upon completion of the rental.
Old Jan 19, 2005, 2:19 pm

Programs: QC, QF, Avis Preferred, BW Crown Club, Priority Club
Originally Posted by smantl01
Looking for promo codes, etc, for a Falcon Wagon or Tarrago mini-van in February. Any bright ideas? 13 days.... So far AAA CDP is the best bet at 5% off, taking me to AUD$942 (total estimated) for almost 2 weeks.
When booking .au stuff, I usually head to airline websites for the best promos around.

Alas, QF and JQ only have Budget and Avis, but the codes are usually top notch.

Rent a Tarago for 3 Days for just $64 a day. Þ

Need a people mover? Rent a Tarago for a minimum of 3 days from the 15 January up to and including 28 February 2005 in Cairns, Coolangatta or Brisbane (airport and downtown locations) for $64 a day including 200kms free per day.
I've used 1st - 14th of Feb ex BNE for dummy dates and get $831.76 for the week - $63.98 a day.

Base Rate (13 days) See below for your discounts
$65.52 per Day, $21.84 per Hour, $0.27 per Km (200 Kms per day included) - $851.76

Veh Reg Recovery Fee $42.25
Jetstar Discount $-13.00
Web Discount $-65.00
Stamp Duty & Admin Fees $15.75

ESTIMATED COST (13 days) $831.76
Hope that helps

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.