Community
Wiki Posts
Search

a few good coupon codes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2005, 2:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by bhatnasx
This thread indicates that they may ask for ID - however, if you've got the Gold Service, will it really matter? This CDP is better than most from what I've seen. Anyone want to try it out & let us know?

Editted to add - I tried calling a friend who works for Hertz, but she wasn't available - I didn't want to leave a message for her at her location, but I'll try to get in touch with her later & see what I can find out about this particular code - it saves a few bucks here & there (saved 8 euro's on a rental at ROM), but if its a tough one to use, I'd rather pay the few extra bucks & not have to deal with the hassle - of course, with #1 Gold service, it shouldn't really be a problem I imagine.
Just got an e-mail back from one of my friends from college who is now a Hertz employee - in regards to the Travel Partners CDP, my friend says:

They absolutely will not check for your Travel Partners ID
on a gold service rental.... even if you had a problem and had to go inside
chances are 99.9999% they wouldn't ask.
Old Jan 11, 2005, 7:01 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by gpan
Got any valid CDP's or PC's for a 3 day rental in Germany?. Can't seem to find anything more than the airline discount.
Type in IND in the Rate quote window on the german site. This gives you good day rates without CDW insurance.

http://www.hertz.de/spec/index_c.cfm...&FROM_FRAMES=y
Old Jan 11, 2005, 8:54 am

Programs: DL Plat, NW Plat(x2), BMI Gold, IC Ambassador, etc
Actually got a better rate off the hertz.com site for some reason
Old Jan 11, 2005, 1:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP/2 MM
Originally Posted by shadow007
Here you all go, another free rental day coupon code if it hasn't already been posted.

http://offers.hertzgold.com/offer.as...300E3B28342883

^^ Thanks for posting that code. I just used it to save my mom $60 on her reservation at DEN. (She was very appreciative and she thinks I am soooo clever. I'll bask in her admiration a bit before I fess up and give FT the credit.)
Old Jan 13, 2005, 10:16 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Gold Members receive the Fifth Day Free

Rent Four, Get Fifth Day Free!

Receive a fifth day free when you rent a Compact through Luxury vehicle (Car Classes B, C, D, F, G or I) for four or more days on Hertz Standard or Leisure Weekend, Weekly or Daily Rental Rates. Offer valid for rental pickups through March 31, 2005 at participating locations in the U.S. and Canada.

Use PC# 957880.

See details at http://www.hertz.com/special_07/1gol...day01.jsp?ex=0
Old Jan 17, 2005, 9:09 pm

Programs: AA, DL, HH, NW, UA, SPG
Anything good in Los Angeles (BUR) and midweek 3-4 days rentals e.g. Sun to Thu

BUR and downtown is preferred as opposed to LAX.

I am finding $102 for a compact with the travelers club code. Is that pretty good?

What are the best codes for midweek 3-4 days rentals
Old Jan 18, 2005, 11:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Bonus Hertz Points PC Codes:

Earn Extra #1 Awards Points
Receive a #1 Awards Bonus on your upcoming Weekly or Weekend rentals. When you rent on a Weekly rate, you'll receive an additional 300 #1 Awards Points. Or earn 150 Points for Weekend rates. These bonus offers are valid on any car class and available with Hertz Standard or Leisure Weekly or Weekend rates. Just provide PC# 961041 for a Weekly bonus or PC# 961030 on a Weekend bonus. Offer valid for vehicle pickups through April 30, 2005.
Old Jan 30, 2005, 6:05 am

Under 25???

Any thoughts on a code that allows under 25 year old drivers without charging an arm and a leg? The DoD code (332) allows for 18+ year olds, but has exorbitant mileage charges. I'll be driving from DCA to DFW on while on R&R.

Credentials for potential codes: Dept of Defense, Dept of State and State of Texas employee IDs. Also Amex Platinum holder.

Many thanks!
Old Jan 31, 2005, 9:00 am

Programs: MR PL, Hyatt GP Diamond, HH Gold, UA Silver, WN A-LIst, National EE
Originally Posted by moxiccc
20% off sounds good enough for me!

When you use Olivetti's CDP of 706900( looks like a travel partner club, but I don't know what it really is), do you need to show something to the agent or they never question that? Thanks.
Wow....this code really rocks. I don't know about 20%, but I punched in the code of the Southwest Airlines web site for double RR credits for a three day mid-week rental in Baltimore for March, and kicked out a price of $60+/day for a mid-size (Mazda 6-class or similar). Using this code, the rate came in at $26+/day. I don't need the extra credit from WN THAT bad....even on my boss' nickel.

Stevekoe
Old Jan 31, 2005, 2:28 pm

Programs: UA & SPG
Does anyone know the 30% off CDP?
Old Jan 31, 2005, 10:56 pm
CS

Programs: Southwest A+ Preferred, National Executive Elite, Hertz Five Star
Originally Posted by zkhedery
Any thoughts on a code that allows under 25 year old drivers without charging an arm and a leg? The DoD code (332) allows for 18+ year olds, but has exorbitant mileage charges. I'll be driving from DCA to DFW on while on R&R.

Credentials for potential codes: Dept of Defense, Dept of State and State of Texas employee IDs. Also Amex Platinum holder.

Many thanks!
ABA (American Bar Association) = 13000

That code allows you to rent under 21-25, and that CDP is good for 10% off or more in most places.

You don't even have to become a lawyer to be part of the ABA...you can get an associate membership for $150 -- or just use the code, most Hertz agents won't even ask about it, especially if you're Gold.

HTH
Old Feb 1, 2005, 12:47 pm

I am looking for a discount or upgrade code that can be applied with a AAA discount. Needs to be valid till end of June at ORD. Anyone have something I can use? I want to use AAA to save on additional drivers (unless someone has a way around that.. ). Can anyone help? Cheers!
Old Feb 2, 2005, 10:31 am

Originally Posted by bhatnasx
Earn Extra #1 Awards Points
Receive a #1 Awards Bonus on your upcoming Weekly or Weekend rentals. When you rent on a Weekly rate, you'll receive an additional 300 #1 Awards Points. Or earn 150 Points for Weekend rates. These bonus offers are valid on any car class and available with Hertz Standard or Leisure Weekly or Weekend rates. Just provide PC# 961041 for a Weekly bonus or PC# 961030 on a Weekend bonus. Offer valid for vehicle pickups through April 30, 2005.

I received this as an email promo - but I deleted it - so thank you. I went into my existing reservations and added it.
Old Feb 8, 2005, 1:39 pm

Wanting to rent a Jaguar in San Antonio for 2/9-2/12. Anyone have a good CDP &/or PC for a short Midweek. I have #1 Club Gold.
Old Feb 8, 2005, 6:58 pm

Originally Posted by snorkmaster
apparently valid through 12/31:

PC 924932 - free day on minimum 2 day keep for weekend rentals (5 day keep for midweek)

PC 955091 - $20 off of minimum 2 day keep

i pair the coupon codes with CDP 1499607 to get another 10% off, but your CDP may be better...
I read all 8 pages of this post and didn't see anyone already ask this question.

How does one "pair the coupon codes with CDP xxxxxxx"?

Is it possible to pair pc codes? say the 2 in the OP? Get a free day AND $20 off on the same rental? I have only suceeded in entering 1 PC code. Do I need to seperate them by space, comma, ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.