Old Jan 7, 2008, 8:46 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
That US Airways only gives me 5% off

but no code to waive the underage?
Old Jan 7, 2008, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by askias
Just tried it and it says my rate is discounted by 40%, yet oddly it's a higher total than what I get from my AAA rate.
It was the same price using my AAA or US CDP for my rental so I figured I might as well get the miles using the US one. I'm sorry I don't know any of the nuances about this US CDP. It seems all over the board.
Old Jan 7, 2008, 3:21 pm

Programs: MR PP, UA Silver, SW A-List, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Acrossenger

Earn an additional 1,800 #1 Awards® Points!
PC# 111860
Expiration date: 1/31/08
http://offers.hertzgold.com/offer.aspx?offerid=867
This looks like a great deal. Even with the new devalued point system, 1800 points seems to be worth more than the $50 off for a weekly rental of a Hertz collection vehicle.

How did you get access to all these codes, Acrossenger? I have Hertz Five Star Gold Status and when I log in to my account and look at Gold Offers, I get maybe four or five OK offers, but the ones you list are much better! Argh! Anyway, thanks for taking the time to compile these.
Old Jan 7, 2008, 8:48 pm

Programs: Airline/TSA Avoidance Platinum, Hotel Disloyalty Silver, Hertz 1.7*
Originally Posted by goldenbear
This looks like a great deal. Even with the new devalued point system, 1800 points seems to be worth more than the $50 off for a weekly rental of a Hertz collection vehicle.

How did you get access to all these codes, Acrossenger? I have Hertz Five Star Gold Status and when I log in to my account and look at Gold Offers, I get maybe four or five OK offers, but the ones you list are much better! Argh! Anyway, thanks for taking the time to compile these.
Every so often when you have nothing better to do just take the URL you quoted above and change the offer ID to higher numbers and see what comes up. It will repeat itself a lot, sometimes with the same PC#, sometimes with a different one. (The different ones sometimes can be differentiating between plain Gold, 5* and PC.) Some are now Spanish translations of the same offers. Not everything will work, but it will give you some things to try.

BTW, I successfully used that 1800 point PC a while back, very nice. Remember you can cash in at the old point levels until March 1 and get certificate(s) good for another year after that.
Old Jan 7, 2008, 10:49 pm

Programs: UA 1P MM, SPG Lifetime Gold
Both these quotes upped my rental $50. Check the rate without the code before confirming, unless someone else is paying for it

Originally Posted by CrazyOne
I wanted to put info here for a code that came up in the "Switch Drop Off" thread http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8806660 because it appears these haven't been mentioned here.

PC# 112066 or 111860 gives a bonus of 1800 ZE1 points for a weekly rental. There appear to be no class restrictions; I rented C/midsize. Expires 1/31/08. It's not clear if you can only use it once; I may try to use it again. But I returned my weekly on Tuesday morning, and 1958 additional points were in my account this morning. I had no trouble combining with CDP 706900 for my rental dates over Thanksgiving weekend. The terms do say valid for participating US/Canada corporate and licensee locations except NY Metro and blackout dates may apply. My first tip to the offer was the above referenced other thread. (Thanks!)

I am plain Gold and used 112066, which is this first link. My HLE did not care to collect a paper copy of the offer, but it doesn't hurt to have it just in case.

http://offers.hertzgold.com/offer.aspx?offerid=869

This one is 111860. There is otherwise no difference in the wording (no mention of PC/5*, etc.)

http://offers.hertzgold.com/offer.aspx?offerid=868

If anyone receives more than one 1800 point bonus please let us know!
Old Jan 8, 2008, 9:06 am
Suspended

Does anyone have any discount codes for Radisson Hotels? Specifically, the Radisson at LAX?
Old Jan 8, 2008, 10:31 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
So nothing for underage?
Old Jan 9, 2008, 2:44 pm

Programs: Hertz Gold 5*, Continental, AK Air
I have a reservation starting on 1/25 using this PC code (112066). I was going to end the rental on 1/31 at 11:45 PM because that's when the coupon is good till.

Do you think I can extend by rental out to 2/3 and still get the 1800 mile credit? The system is excepting the code still with those dates (1/25 to 2/3).

I also checked and the 112066 did not raise my rate at all compared to not using it.

Originally Posted by PCTraveler
Both these quotes upped my rental $50. Check the rate without the code before confirming, unless someone else is paying for it
Old Jan 10, 2008, 6:57 am

924932 One Free Day

924932 for one free day on a week or 3 day weekend rental has been renewed through 12/31/08 ^
Old Jan 10, 2008, 10:14 am

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
Smile does anybody know a good promotion code for AUSTRALIA?

does anybody know a good promotion code for AUSTRALIA?

thank you for your help
Old Jan 12, 2008, 10:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz PC, AMEX PLAT
Codes Expiring end of Feb/March

Most of these recent codes are very date targeted it would seem, and expire at the end of Feb/Mar. I have several rentals that I need to line up for March/April and really, only my old standby's work (AMEX PLAT with a two class upgrade added in the PC). I'd love to take advantage of some of these amazing weekend and weekly discounts, but we are just not quite within the window yet. One piece of advice I will levy out there for those of you new to rental car shopping, while it is convenient to make plans in advance, sometimes, you are penalized for doing so. It always pays to check back and see if the rate has gone down. I have noticed that often times if I make a booking a month or two out and then check back 10 days or a week out or even the day before, the rate is significantly discounted.

So, I'll be taking my own advice here and waiting for the March/April coupons to be released. Thanks for the coupon tips all. This thread is fantastic.
Old Jan 13, 2008, 8:13 am

Programs: UA1K, AA EXP, CO Plat, BD*G, NW, DL, Priority Club, SPG & Marriott
Working AAA CDP Code

I have been trying to do a search for a working AAA CDP code but the search failed due to limited search characters. Can someone point me as to where I can find the CDP for AAA. Perhaps, a post will work as well. Thanks.
Old Jan 14, 2008, 10:15 am

Programs: Frontier Summit, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by jestabillo
I have been trying to do a search for a working AAA CDP code but the search failed due to limited search characters. Can someone point me as to where I can find the CDP for AAA. Perhaps, a post will work as well. Thanks.
They use three-digit codes. Some even start with 00 or 0. You could try entering your zip code at www.aaa.com and when it redirects you, the code may be in the URL (some, like California, have their own URL that you get redirected to),
Old Jan 14, 2008, 1:07 pm

Programs: Airline/TSA Avoidance Platinum, Hotel Disloyalty Silver, Hertz 1.7*
Originally Posted by jestabillo
They are the same as the AAA club number. You can fill in leading zeroes if you like, but they are not necessary. For example, 6 should be a valid number as someone posted that some time ago as the club number I think somewhere in CA. I use 215, which is the number of the local club here. I don't believe we've ever found an instance where a different club number for CDP yields different results, so it shouldn't really matter which one you use.
Old Jan 14, 2008, 3:43 pm

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by JaggedMind
They use three-digit codes. Some even start with 00 or 0. You could try entering your zip code at www.aaa.com and when it redirects you, the code may be in the URL (some, like California, have their own URL that you get redirected to),
I think CDP "1" works as the AAA HQ code, but I could be wrong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.