Which is the best fuel option to take?

Old Sep 5, 2004, 9:23 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
The lowest priced gas station, normally, near LAX is the Arco station at the corner of La Cienega and Century Blvds (Century takes you directly into LAX - a few blocks prior to LAX turn right on Airport Blvd. to the Hertz lot just a few blocks up on the right). La Cienega runs adjacent to the west side of the 405. The station is on the northwest corner. Cash or ATM cards only. The Arco chain doesn't take credit cards.

Over Labor Day weekend, gas is currently running in the high $1.90 range to the low $2.00 range at the LOWEST. The Arco station was $2.09 on Friday. Gas is expected to come down in price over the next few weeks. It was about a dime or more less until Labor Day weekend. http://www.losangelesgasprices.com
Old Sep 6, 2004, 9:43 am

Programs: STARS/LUMINOUS, PRIVE, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club
Originally Posted by Hammer
I never have used Neverlost, but I plan to, so does Neverlost show gas stations or some additional info about your surroundings?
Yes, go to Yellow Pages, do a search by category and then gas stations. It does list a few that are close by and never ALL the gas stations in an area.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.