Wiki Posts
Search

Early Pickup 12 hours previous day

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2023, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Early Pickup 12 hours previous day

I’m getting to Detroit 12 hours earlier than planned so instead of tomorrow morning it’ll be late tonight. Tried to modify my reservation but it’s showing sold out. Anyone tried to pickup the previous day and had success? Obviously pending them physically having a car but I’m wondering what would happen if I show up grab a car and roll up to the exit gate. Never seen presidents circle completely empty so I imagine they’d have something. My rate wouldn’t chance since it’s a corporate rate minus the additional day so I assume they could just add a day on no problem.

I booked a backup with Avis just in case but I’m crossing the border and don’t want to have to return the car tomorrow to pickup my hertz rental.

Last edited by sfgiants13; May 26, 2023 at 3:37 pm
Old May 26, 2023, 5:49 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

You probably won’t have an issue. We’ve seen it work before. Good luck!
Old May 26, 2023, 11:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond Hyatt Globalist
Yep no issue. Girl at the exit gate didn’t bat an eye.
aztimm and m907 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.