Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Locked out of Hertz profile

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2020, 8:22 pm

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Originally Posted by jizen
Just got logged out from the account automatically.
Can't log back in and both APP/Website are showing error messages.
Same for me. On the website the error is "Multiple profiles found based on search criteria. Please verify the data that you've entered or contact us for assistance. [WS2306]"
Old Sep 23, 2020, 8:53 pm

Programs: Delta Plat, Southwest RR, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
Same here. Neither website nor app would let me login. The desktop at least recognized my name (probably from cookies)
Old Sep 24, 2020, 6:24 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Originally Posted by GJS - yow
Same for me. On the website the error is "Multiple profiles found based on search criteria. Please verify the data that you've entered or contact us for assistance. [WS2306]"
And this morning, no issues... I can log in both with the App and on the website. Without any action or changes on my part. I was about to call Hertz to sort it out, when I decided to check quickly, and the issue from last night was gone (for the moment).
Old Dec 29, 2020, 2:03 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, WN A-List Preferred, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz President's Circle
As of last week, getting the Member Name Doesn't Match message. My last name is hyphenated, and I suspect when they do anything with their crap IT, it messes something up. Third time it's happened since June. Currently on hold going on 20 minutes, though my wait time was quoted as "one minute.'
fartoomanyusers likes this.
Old Jun 12, 2021, 4:22 pm

Originally Posted by rash76
Hi all, I have been locked out of my Hertz account for the past week. I can't log in via the website or the app, nor can I reset my password. Calling the Presidents circle hotline I have been told it's a known issue but they couldn't suggest a fix or timeline. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks
Yes. I’m dealing with it right now and the fact that this has persisted for over a year is ridiculous. I truly don’t like only coming here to post negative things, but traveling at this moment is not pleasant, even for we pros. I’ll update as warranted.
Old Jul 14, 2023, 12:05 pm

-

Originally Posted by NYC_LA
Yes. I’m dealing with it right now and the fact that this has persisted for over a year is ridiculous. I truly don’t like only coming here to post negative things, but traveling at this moment is not pleasant, even for we pros. I’ll update as warranted.
I'm experiencing this right now with an upcoming reservation. This is ridiculous. Has anyone found a fix? No one at Hertz knows what to do
Old Jul 14, 2023, 1:20 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum/Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite-Lifetime, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by wejturlq23
I'm experiencing this right now with an upcoming reservation. This is ridiculous. Has anyone found a fix? No one at Hertz knows what to do
I can't even login to my account right now to search for cars to make a new reservation. I can search without logging in, but the site simply hangs when trying to login. The app allows me to login but returns a network error when searching for cars.
Old Oct 20, 2023, 2:58 am

Have had the same problem for a year now.... Just an endless spinning wheel. My credentials are correct as I haven't had a problem with this during the day.

Egads!!! I think that's it! I never can log in at night, only daytime. Maybe the do system upgrades around this time, cuz I'm stuck on that damn spinning wheel and it's 2am PST

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.