Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mazda 3

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2020, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

Mazda 3

Have anyone actually see a real Mazda 3 at Hertz? This car has been as the example for midsize for a while but I've never seen any. Honestly this might be the best to get in that class (imo)
Old Feb 25, 2020, 1:25 am

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Highly unlikely since the 2019 model moved a little further upmarket. They were pretty rare before that.

But at least there's a new Sentra for 2020.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 1:41 am

Their website has gotten better about correlating example cars with reality. (They had the Nissan Quest as the example minivan for a couple of years after Nissan stopped making it.) But the Mazda3 is rare across all rental companies, at least in my experience.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 11:00 am

They're around, but for some reason Hertz seems to be corralling them on the west coast. I see several parked in 5* every time I fly through SAN, but it's been at least 2 years since I've seen one out east.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 5:50 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite
I see them from time to time, actually I just saw a few of 2018 models at gold section at LAX when I was there a few weeks back.

Been seeing 2017/2018 model cars at LAX from time to time lately, I believe those might be the units that they are unable to move from their own used car lot so they bring them back for rent

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.