Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Hertz Website Issues" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2019, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Post Consolidated "Hertz Website Issues" Thread

I am having numerous problems using Hertz's web site recently with all sorts of error messages. This happened two weeks ago and it's happening again today. Is anyone else having problems. I'm using Chrome in Windows
Old Aug 20, 2019, 8:52 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, WN A-List Preferred, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz President's Circle
Yes. I cannot log in. It won't accept the same password I've been using for three years.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 5:13 am
Original Poster

It seems to just be screwed up in Chrome. The site works fine in Firefox
Old Aug 21, 2019, 8:42 am

I noticed a few weeks ago that when I was having website issues, my mobile app still worked and I was able to reserve with that. That was not the case last night, both stopped working, but it might be worth a shot to try the mobile app when this happens.
Old Aug 21, 2019, 4:22 pm

Hertz's website is a perpetual disaster.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 12:58 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TK E+, AS MVPG, SPG&Marriott Plat, HHD, Hertz PC
Anyone else having issues. I can't seem to be able to login since yesterday... gives me this error message:
  • DZX006-46-ERR-39776-80 - We are unable to process your request. Please try your submission again or Contact Usfor assistance. [DZX006]
Old Apr 15, 2020, 1:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, DL PL, HH Dia, Marriott Gld, National Exp
Originally Posted by mdbe
Anyone else having issues. I can't seem to be able to login since yesterday... gives me this error message:
  • DZX006-46-ERR-39776-80 - We are unable to process your request. Please try your submission again or Contact Usfor assistance. [DZX006]
Been trying to rent a car on/off for the last 2 hours. Sometimes get logged in but can't complete the reservation, won't update profile change (to add back in insurance) and displays wrong status when I do get logged in. App and Firefox. This doesn't resolve shortly will be ANOTHER rental with National ...
screeton likes this.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 1:58 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by dorisrpas
Been trying to rent a car on/off for the last 2 hours. Sometimes get logged in but can't complete the reservation, won't update profile change (to add back in insurance) and displays wrong status when I do get logged in. App and Firefox. This doesn't resolve shortly will be ANOTHER rental with National ...
I have been able to update reservations in Firefox over the last hour. Firefox is my preferred browser for Hertz because it will default to the old website when trying to update a reservation. There are other issues that cropped up in the last few weeks, including now, when I try to update a reservation it will select the dates from the last reservation updated (even if I haven't been logged in for days) or searched. I have to watch the dates closely.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by CalItalian
I have been able to update reservations in Firefox over the last hour. Firefox is my preferred browser for Hertz because it will default to the old website when trying to update a reservation. There are other issues that cropped up in the last few weeks, including now, when I try to update a reservation it will select the dates from the last reservation updated (even if I haven't been logged in for days) or searched. I have to watch the dates closely.
that is the weird part though. Firefox reverts me back to the old site where i get the error message. The new site logs in fine but won’t reserve.
Old Apr 15, 2020, 4:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EP, DL PL, HH Dia, Marriott Gld, National Exp
I finally did get a reservation thru the app, but still doesnt have my status right. Delta was down this morning for a while ... maybe sunspots!
Old Jul 6, 2020, 10:12 pm

After 2 months and about 10 rentals with competitors, I'm able to login again...
Old Jul 23, 2020, 10:12 am

Programs: Table scraps from Aeroplan and AmEx Plat
Beyond frustrated.

I would log into the website, and would be signed out during the (few minutes long) session, weirdest thing.

BUT what really got me was I made a reservation and chose "pay now", saving $30 or so, why not. The reservation was completed, and at no point did I have to input my email address or my credit card. I got the confirmation email, and the pending charge on my card. Logged in later that evening to see my reservation. Not there. App? Not there. When I called them, they basically told me that I had not logged in when I made the reservation. Given the way it was processed, I call BS. Apparently no way to link the reservation to my membership ID after the fact (really??) and a ton of money to add an extra driver.

Anyway, I cancelled the reservation. Lady on the phone told me if I do it within the first 24 hours there are no fees, etc. I didn't have time to read the T&C, really hope she was right about that. Made another reservation through the app, that seems to have worked properly.

Oh, and the app spits out error messages, but when I click/tap a second time to ask it to do the thing it just refused... it miraculously happens. I just can't! Ton of work, trying to get things set up before I go on my vacation in a day, this is the last thing I had time for. I always have time to post on here and vent though. Ha.
Old Dec 9, 2021, 1:16 pm

Back again with the DZX006-103-ERR-22234-162 error code. Is anyone else having issues logging in today?
Old Dec 9, 2021, 9:21 pm

It turns out my account was on the DNR list due to an unpaid Platepass bill from 2013... Was told by customer service that this has been happening a lot.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 12:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by mdbe
It turns out my account was on the DNR list due to an unpaid Platepass bill from 2013... Was told by customer service that this has been happening a lot.
That folks have unpaid bills from 2013?

David

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.