Consolidated "Hertz Website Issues" Thread

Old Feb 8, 2023, 3:16 pm

How do I actually redeem points now? I check the box, find a rental, and it only shows vehicles with $-prices (or sold out). I know that from the past, where, at the end of the process, I would then see how many points I would be charged.

But now I never see that, it says my Credit Card will be charged soandsoemany Dollars. (Canadian Dollars, as I'm trying to rent in Canada.) Am I doing something wrong?

I have way more points than required for an Any Day rewards, and I'm booking weeks in advance.

TNX
Old Mar 4, 2023, 7:02 pm

Programs: AA, AS, TZ, UA, Clipper, EZ-Link, Hop, Navigo, Octopus, Oyster
Logged in. For pre-saved credit card numbers the site now prompts for a CVV2. Fine. Entered the three digit code.
However after clicking to complete the reservation an error is returned: [NRX011]

No other details provided. Cannot book. Annoying.
Old Mar 4, 2023, 8:17 pm

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
ARGH

Website says I am locked out and need to reset my password. I enter my email and it says it sent an email but never received an email. I have a recent reservation confirmation (one week ago)

Is anyone else having problems logging in?
Old Mar 5, 2023, 12:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Originally Posted by fwfdan
ARGH

Website says I am locked out and need to reset my password. I enter my email and it says it sent an email but never received an email. I have a recent reservation confirmation (one week ago)

Is anyone else having problems logging in?
Not for the website at the moment. I uninstalled the app as it was unusable so can't check there.
Old Mar 5, 2023, 11:44 am

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Finally able to reset my password and get access. Multiple times over the last 12 hours I requested a password reset email be sent... Finally it was sent a few hours ago and I was able to access my online account. Working on both the app and a web browser.

No idea what happened. I wonder if there was a weekend outage of some parts of the system. But all is well now able to log in and update my reservation.
Old Mar 7, 2023, 8:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Anyone able to login to the website now?

Just getting the spinning wheel (on Safari)...already got this, then cleared all website data and same thing.

Any chance Hertz will build an actual functioning website anytime soon....seems there are malfunctions anytime I'm on it (although usually I can at least login).
Old Mar 14, 2023, 8:21 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS 100K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by emcampbe
Anyone able to login to the website now?

Just getting the spinning wheel (on Safari)...already got this, then cleared all website data and same thing.

Any chance Hertz will build an actual functioning website anytime soon....seems there are malfunctions anytime I'm on it (although usually I can at least login).
Mine also been having the same issue, across multiple devices, browsers and for the two accounts that I manage. Strangely the app seems to be working fine
Old Apr 20, 2023, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Same problem today.... can't log into the website at all, no matter how I try. I'm using Firefox. Will try a different browser.

ETA: The app is saying they're experiencing service issues and to try again later.
Old May 6, 2023, 7:56 am

Programs: Catered by me instead of FBO (semi retired)
I am getting this error when I try to change my arrival time. DZX006-171-ERR-152-170. I contacted hertz, and they said they can't change it since its prepaid but I can make upto TWO changes for free from their website but it isn't working. I arrive 90 minutes earlier now is that worth changing time since they have the airline info?
Old May 8, 2023, 11:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Ahh yes, getting the old DE99 or DE11 error when trying to get a quote for a car again... Hertz IT as its finest.We're unable to process your request at this time. Please "Contact Us". [DE11]
Old May 16, 2023, 1:11 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Anyone else able to log on? Website seems to work, but logon doesn't (tried 2 different browsers). I am able to log on to the app however.
Old May 17, 2023, 1:22 pm

Programs: Various
App not working. Website mostly working

I’ve been trying to use the Hertz App for reservations use for the past 3 weeks. I tried deleting and re-loading the App, but no success.

The message comes up “We are experiencing service issues, try again later”

Any solutions out there ?
Old May 17, 2023, 2:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Originally Posted by Robt760
I’ve been trying to use the Hertz App for reservations use for the past 3 weeks. I tried deleting and re-loading the App, but no success.

The message comes up “We are experiencing service issues, try again later”

Any solutions out there ?
As I found out the other day I can only access the app from the UK by using a VPN to pretend I am in the US, so any solution is a mixture of mystery, luck, and incredulity.
Old May 17, 2023, 3:25 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors SWA Hertz
I can't use the app, and the desktop site times out on login. It is miraculous Hertz hasn't gone back into Chapter 7, considering their imbecilic IT department.
Old May 17, 2023, 3:30 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors SWA Hertz
And how about this classic, from the dimwits in Hertz IT: Unable to edit reservation - please contact the party you used to book your vehicle. This is on a vehicle booked, you guessed it, on the Hertz website! JFC!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.