Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Is AAA membership best deal for one-way rentals with Hertz?

Old Aug 2, 19, 6:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Platinum, Hilton Gold

Hello, I am an AVIS user but can no longer find decent one-way rental deals. I recently did some queries on Hertz.com and saw that with AAA membership, I can get a pretty good one-way rental with Hertz. My question is....is the AAA membership the ingredient for the cheap one-way rentals with Hertz? I was about to sign up for AAA but wanted to double check with the forum first before spending the $$. Thanks!
Old Aug 2, 19, 7:17 am
Company Representative - Autoslash

There is no one "best" discount code or membership to have. We think AAA membership delivers great value even beyond the rental discounts, but we certainly wouldn't sign up on the assumption that you'll get better one-way rental deals with AAA membership alone. It really depends on the situation and deals can change from day-to-day. You don't even have to sign up to figure it out. You can easily compare quotes with and without the AAA discount by just pricing it out. Sometimes AAA can help you get the best deal, while other times, there are other free codes that are just as good.

AutoSlash can help you compare options, and equally important, you can enter your reservation details once booked to have us continue to look for better deals. The best deal today may not be the best deal tomorrow, or next week, or next month.

Search this Thread