BZN Mid August (Gold Choice / 5*?)

Old Jul 1, 19, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus
BZN Mid August (Gold Choice / 5*?)

Looks like no thread for BZN so posting this, sorry if meant to go somewhere else.

Any Gold Choice / 5* at BZN? My CDP gives me cheap rate for up to Full Size and I'll typically pick from 5*, will that be an option here? Anyone have experience recently?

Willing to chance it if anyone has experienced even ok selection, if not I'll probably just reserve something specific.
Old Jul 2, 19, 5:56 am

Nope no gold choice no 5* it's a franchise location. I'm a PC and was not given much choice due to low inventory. They pre-assign cars and do not want to change them after assignment. You'll get whatever they have - I was given a choice of Escalade and Grand Cherokee on a Premium reservation. Don't expect upgrades due to 5* alone.
Old Jul 2, 19, 6:00 am

BZN is a franchise location owned by a company called Overland West, which operates most Hertz locations in Montana, Wyoming, and Idaho. They have a good reputation based on my experience and everything I've heard.
Old Jul 2, 19, 4:42 pm

Programs: UA MM
I've rented from them half a dozen times, and each time I have already been assigned a particular car by the time I appear at the counter. I have been satisfied that they gave me the car class I'd reserved but you'll have to work a bit to try to change out.
Old Jul 4, 19, 6:24 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT
Rented from RAP and returned to BZN last summer. Both are Overland West. As a PC on F, was preassigned a low mileage Chrysler 300.

Search this Thread