Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hertz Promo - Movie Tickets

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2019, 11:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, BA Silver
Hertz Promo - Movie Tickets

Hertz has an ongoing promotion where you get 2 free movie tickets with 3 day+ midsize+ rentals if you use PC: 205045

The terms say that the reward will be emailed out no later than 7 days after vehicle pickup. I have had 2 rentals now using this code and it is more than 7 days later and no code. Has this promo worked for anyone?
Old May 22, 2019, 11:57 am
Suspended

Yes, I received the movie tickets by email after successfully fulfilling the terms of the promotion.
Old May 23, 2019, 4:03 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott
Worked for me on the second rental. I just had to grab a Camry instead of my regular Corolla.
Old May 24, 2019, 12:34 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Worked for me on the one and only time I used it. Email arrived while I still had the car - about 1 day after pickup (on a 3 day rental).
Old May 24, 2019, 5:13 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, National Executive Elite, Marriott Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve, HH Diamond
just got mine today after returning the car last week
Old May 24, 2019, 9:34 pm

Programs: American Ex Plat, Avis Presidents, Hertz - Preidents Circle, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
I have gotten two of them so far. I attached the PC code to my future reservations too. I was surprised to get the second award. This is a great promotion for a 3 day rental.
Old May 26, 2019, 3:38 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by travelingbob
I was surprised to get the second award.
Why? Because of the comment int he T&C's about it being a one-time use? I though that on first read, but I'm fairly sure it's actually referring to the fact the code you get for the movies can only be used once, not that you can only avail yourself of the promo itself once.
Old Jun 1, 2019, 11:36 am

Programs: American Ex Plat, Avis Presidents, Hertz - Preidents Circle, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Third week trying to use the the promo code and no movie tickets this week (yet). What is the highest number of movie ticket offers has anyone gotten yet? I am at two.
Old Jun 3, 2019, 1:23 pm

Programs: DL, Marriott
Just got my 3rd email to claim movie tickets this morning after picking up a car yesterday afternoon.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 4:59 am

Has anyone received any additional movie ticket emails in the last two weeks? My last two reservations both had the PC code but no new emails. Perhaps they reached their maximum and ended the promotion.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 1:07 pm

Programs: Southwest Alist Preferred, Hertz Presidents Circle
I have gotten 14 sets so far and am waiting for another 5 sets of tickets....Hertz was waiting for more codes I was told...
Old Jun 22, 2019, 1:32 pm

@cmckee - Impressive number of rentals .... You must be renting like twice weekly each for 3 days or more ....
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2019, 2:22 pm

Programs: Southwest Alist Preferred, Hertz Presidents Circle
Rentals

Managed to rack up 119 rentals last year.... kinda slower this year at 48 for 2019
Old Dec 28, 2019, 12:09 am

So I stumbled across my email for this offer a few days ago - with the reminder that it expires in a few days (30/Dec!) so I went off to redeem the vouchers - only to get an error.

Emailed them and confirmed they were "working on getting the Reward Codes replenished" which would likely take "5 to 7 business days" and that they would be valid until the end of February.

So just a reminder to anyone with any unredeemed vouchers, do (well, try) it now and then email them to get the in queue...
Old Dec 28, 2019, 8:20 am

Programs: National EE, Hertz PC
I have to say, this was one of the best promos they’ve had in a long time, either the movie tickets or the free iPass Wi-Fi service for one month. Especially when you could rent multiple times and get multiple codes! I had free inflight Wi-Fi for all my flights this year (staggered in batches, that is). Thanks Hertz!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.