Wiki Posts
Search

Hertz sues Accenture over new website

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2019, 9:22 pm

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by Commie

lol
because these consulting firms are morphed into System Integrators now, their selling points are they can help clients develop their strategy, processes, and then help them develop and build the system.

even the traditional MBB strategy firms are getting into system integrations.
Thank you for answering my somewhat silly questions; I have a bizarre fascination with this lawsuit......
Joonydell likes this.
Old May 1, 2019, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've generally found the website fine (although for a while I couldn't access it via Chrome through my office firewall, but IE worked, had that issue with a few other websites as well, wonder if they were built by Accenture too -- BestBuy.com was one).

But my big issue now is the problem redeeming free days, most of the time they only offer you a paltry few $ off the rental.
Old May 5, 2019, 12:36 am

Programs: Hertz PC, National Executive Elite, Marriott Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ijgordon
I've generally found the website fine (although for a while I couldn't access it via Chrome through my office firewall, but IE worked, had that issue with a few other websites as well, wonder if they were built by Accenture too -- BestBuy.com was one).

But my big issue now is the problem redeeming free days, most of the time they only offer you a paltry few $ off the rental.
im not sure you can blame Accenture for that...Hertz is the one you should be pointing your finger at.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.