Trim Level Grand Cherokee

Old Mar 20, 19, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, Marriott Ambassador, Sixt Diamond, HH Diamond, Hertz PC and a lot more
Trim Level Grand Cherokee

Hi,
recently the reference vehicle for Group L/SFAR in US has changed to Grand Cherokee - does anyone know the typical trim level, i.e. are they basic Laredos w/o Uconnect Nav or something with higher spec?

Thanks,
Sascha
Old Mar 20, 19, 3:14 am

Unfortunately Hertz's example cars don't correspond well to reality. They take "or similar" to the extreme. I have not seen a Grand Cherokee at Hertz (or National) in months; apparently they were pulled because of a recall and are just starting to filter back out. You're far more likely to get a Hyundai Santa Fe, which are almost always lower trims in my experience.
Old Mar 20, 19, 6:39 pm

Programs: UA Plat, National Exec Elite
Actually, I just saw a Grand Cherokee at Hertz last weekend for the first time in at least a year. It was a Trailhawk trim interestingly.
Old Mar 20, 19, 9:15 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Executive Elite
I saw two at lax a week ago and they were brand new. They were Laredo trim with the upgraded wheels and navigation.
Old Mar 20, 19, 11:56 pm

Programs: DL GM 0.4MM, Hyatt Explorist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
BOS had a Grand Cherokee Summit last December. However, you will probably end up with a Laredo trim.
Old Apr 24, 19, 1:03 am

Programs: ROP/G, *G, SPG/G, HHonors G, 1865 Voyager, MP Gold
Picked up a white Laredo a week ago at LAX. It had a little over 3k miles. No nav but had no problem using Google map via CarPlay. It also had power liftgate and rearview camera.
Old Aug 19, 19, 8:03 am

Programs: United 1K, Hilton Diamond, National Executive Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Have recently seen:

2 Altitudes
1 Limited
1 Overland
1 Summit
Old Aug 26, 19, 9:21 am

Programs: NW GE
Got a blacked out (assume altitude, though didn't see a badge anywhere) version w 10k miles and basically no options from ANC last week. Cant complain as I had an F res and heard the guy in front of me at the counter (no gold service @ ANC) asking about potentially upgrading from a C to SUV and was told no.

Search this Thread