Hertz multi month

Old Feb 7, 19, 3:47 am
Original Poster

Hertz multi month

Hi anyone have experience with multi month reservations with Hertz on the contract sent out by email it says no pc codes are allowed however the contract when i picked up the car includes a pc will Hertz charge the rate without the pc?
Old Feb 7, 19, 6:31 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM, HH Dmnd, Htz PC
You can try a PC, and if it works, it works. I've done a few multi-month rentals, and if the code helps on the reservation, it will stick on the rental.
Old Feb 7, 19, 6:34 am
Original Poster

I got my first invoice today and i was charged the price without the pc code
Old Feb 7, 19, 10:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
On any such rental, I would definitely call and determine whether there is a negotiated rate to be had. Putting aside PC codes to which you may be entitled, you may also find a better deal, especially if you can prepay.
Joonydell likes this.
Old Feb 7, 19, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Is it true you pay the rate without the pc every month and you get the pc savings back when the multi month rental is returned?
Old Feb 7, 19, 4:18 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, National Executive Elite, Marriott Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by David613 View Post
Hi anyone have experience with multi month reservations with Hertz on the contract sent out by email it says no pc codes are allowed however the contract when i picked up the car includes a pc will Hertz charge the rate without the pc?
Based on the fact that you stated "the contract sent out by email it says no pc codes are allowed" and the fact that you actually did get charged the price without the pc, i would venture to say that pc's dont work on monthly rentals.

Search this Thread