Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Incorrectly tagged vehicles

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2018, 2:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hertz President Circle, National Executive Elite.
Incorrectly tagged vehicles

I know it's not just my imagination that over the past few months I've gotten cars that were slightly off in terms of class.Recently I had an L4 class reservation out of SEA, upon arrival I got a "carformation " for a Dodge Durango. I've never rented one but it looked large and roomy, and my main concern was making sure it was an L4 not a K6 since my travels include going across a mountain, and clear as day it says L4, and the contact says 4WD so away I went. On my lunch when I was chatting with coworkers about my travel plans that included 7 of us, they were confused how 7 of is would get in a car with only 6 seats. At first I thought to they we're blind, but upon inspecting it was short a seat. After a drawn out conversation where the rep was telling me that I was either too fat and sitting on the missing seat, or I couldn't count seatbelts, but it ended when he realized that I had a Durango with captains chairs not a bench seat . Also after taking back I realized it wasn't 4wd either. This isn't my first time with a miss lableded car, but most definitely the strangest.
SoroSuub1 and strickerj like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.