Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Renting at ELP; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread

Old Nov 26, 18, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP/1MM, DL PM, UA Plat, HH DIA, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Spire/AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC

I figured as this is an Ultimate Choice Location I'd go ahead and start a thread for it.

Arrived last Friday at 9:30 AM

Better than average selection with two Infinit hatchbacks and one Q60, a four door Wrangler Sahara (which I selected), a Challenger and then the usual rental car sedans plus the odd pickup and mid-sized SUV
FlyinHawaiian and jason8612 like this.
Old Nov 26, 18, 9:01 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, National Executive Elite, Marriott Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve, HH Diamond
thanks for starting this thread! i plan on going there late December.
Old Jan 14, 19, 9:38 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, WN CP
Did you find anything interesting there? I’m expecting to go there at the beginning of February.
Old Jan 17, 19, 12:31 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, National Executive Elite, Marriott Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve, HH Diamond
ive found this location to have a nice variety of cars lately. was there about 2 weeks ago and pc lot was fully stocked with premium and higher.
Old Mar 21, 19, 4:07 pm

Programs: UA AA A3
I was at ELP UC section a couple of days ago and saw the same Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. Interestingly it is parked under the Five Star Section. In PC lot, one or two charger, one full-size SUV, and a few pick-up trucks. I ended up taking the Sahara and it turned out to be a formidable beast that I really like.

However when I returned my car around noon in a Tuesday there weren't options available. IIRC some Gold and Five Star lots were plain empty. Seems like the time and date could make considerable difference.

Last edited by jason8612; Mar 22, 19 at 11:47 am Reason: consecutive posts

Search this Thread