Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Winter Bonus 2017 - 2X Points When You Register and Pick Up by 12/31/17

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 22, 2017, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
This is a targeted promotion; here's the Terms and Conditions from the email:

Terms and Conditions
Registration is required and only those rentals made after successful registration will be valid for the bonus points. This bonus is for select Gold Plus Rewards members. Your Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® member number must be on your reservation to qualify. Double points will be applied to all qualifying rentals picked up at a point-participating Hertz location from 11/15 to 12/31/17. All reservations must be returned by 1/7/18 to qualify. Rentals picked up in Brazil do not qualify. Only your base rental points and President’s Circle® tier bonus (25%) or Five Star® tier bonus (10%) will be doubled. Advance reservations are required. Bonus points will be added to your account approximately four weeks after the end of the promotion. Bonus points will not be awarded on rentals accruing other frequent travel program points. Bonus points can be redeemed toward base rates (time and mileage charges) only. Additional taxes, fees and options may apply. Member must request to have Gold Plus Rewards points on the reservation to earn bonus points. This offer has no cash value. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. Standard rental qualifications and return restrictions apply. The minimum age for this offer is 21 and age differential charges may apply. Specific age restrictions may apply based on company contract rules. All Hertz Gold Plus Rewards rules apply. See hertz.com for Gold Plus Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2017, 2:45 pm
Original Poster

Is Hertz having any winter bonus? They usually have it every year but nothing this year. They didn't even have a Fall bonus smh.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 8:50 am

There were 2 fall bonuses. I think they were targeted.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 3:50 pm

Yeah, one for September and another one that ended on November 11th if I am not wrong.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 3:55 pm

The promo came.

Old Nov 17, 2017, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by CiprianS
The promo came.
Meh, pretty lame.

Last edited by jason8612; Nov 18, 2017 at 5:36 pm Reason: Removed quoted pic
Old Nov 17, 2017, 10:33 am

Still better than nothing.
Old Nov 23, 2017, 7:09 am

Happy to see I'm targetted too for the double points promo... It is a pale offer in comparison to National's Rent-Rent-Reward (Canada's variation of 1-2-free). Since I wasn't targetted for Hertz Fall bonus I had several rentals made with national/enterprise this fall instead
Old Nov 30, 2017, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

Promo

Can you share link? Didn't get any email
Old Nov 30, 2017, 9:40 pm

Location: STL, MO-US and A , SWA A-List, Marriott LTTE, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
I also got 5 bonus points for registering

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.