Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes Only (2017 Onward)

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes Only (2017 Onward)

Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 4, 19, 2:57 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: TravelinSperry
Wiki Link
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Dec 31,2018 - PC# 204613 - Free day on weekend (buy 2 get 1 free) or weekly (buy 4 get 1 free) rental. US/Canada/PR. Midsize or greater, excludes Dream Cars.
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)
  • Save $5 per day on the base rate* of rentals booked with PC# 204144—up to $20 off Weekend Rentals and up to $30 off Weekly Rentals. Reserve now for vehicle pick-up between 2/1 and 4/15/18.
  • Dec 31, 2018 - PC# 106540 - Save $25 (for VISA card holders; minimum 5 day rental in USA, Canada, Puerto Rico; not for Dream Cars; min. 24h advance booking)
  • 12/31/19 - PC# 205206 - 10% off weekends or weekly. Saturday night keep required. Minimum of 2 day rental required.

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.
  • 1/31/18 - PC# 203963 - Free day with minimum three day weekend rental (buy 2, get 1 free)
  • Save $5 a day, up to $15, on the base rate* of Weekend Rentals of two days or more booked with PC# 204152. Offer valid for vehicle pick-up through 2/28/18.

Weekly Only
    •Currently working through April 2020 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING - updated E14 26C 27/09/19

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • Expiry 12/31/18 - PC# 204461 - 10% off monthly (28 day min)
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Optional Services

Some wiki tips and pointers.

1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)

3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.

Print Wikipost

Old Oct 17, 19, 5:27 pm

Programs: Marriott LTPP
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian View Post
That's because I didn't provide a link to the Bonvoy/Hertz status match (which is real and existing). If one is looking for such a link, it can easily be found on FlyerTalk or on other websites by simply searching for it.
Point of information. When you go on to the Hertz/Marriott Bonvoy registration site and put in all the information and then"register", it says that you will receive an email shortly with your upgrade info. I called Hertz loyalty directly and they told me to send proof of my Marriott status (I took a picture of my Bonvoy card as proof) and send it to [email protected]. and heard back from them within 48 hours that they had upgraded my status effective immediately.
Joonydell likes this.
Old Dec 27, 19, 8:39 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by David613 View Post
Great CV (convention code) can be combined with any cdp and promo code cv#022L5557
This CV code seems to have expired - is there an updated one?
Old Jan 12, 20, 3:22 pm

Programs: Marriott LTPP
Originally Posted by cestmoi123 View Post
This CV code seems to have expired - is there an updated one?
Yes, looking for an updated one too.
Old Jan 15, 20, 8:26 am

Programs: Sunoco Gas Card
Any CV or other that can help with an upcoming week at HNL? Thanks for any thoughts.
Old Feb 8, 20, 12:55 pm

Programs: HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by newfbc View Post
CDP: 2177312 (MARVAN)
PC: 203972 - $5 off/day up to 3 days on the weekend

Great combination for weekend rentals usable by anyone!

Ron.

This CDP still works and gives great rates.. but I haven't been able to find a $5/day weekend code in a while.. anyone have an updated code?

Ron.
Old Feb 8, 20, 1:12 pm
Company Representative - Autoslash

Originally Posted by newfbc View Post
This CDP still works and gives great rates.. but I haven't been able to find a $5/day weekend code in a while.. anyone have an updated code?

Ron.
There's a few of them if you're a AAA member.
Joonydell likes this.
Old Jun 1, 20, 12:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 1MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC
New PC for double points on Hertz rentals... and it is insultingly useless.

• Earn double base points when you book a reservation on Hertz.com. To take advantage be sure to log in to your account and use your Gold Plus Rewards member CDP and PC# 210217.
  • PC# 210217 only valid with "Hertz Member Program" CDP selected in the "Discount/CDP/Club Code" section.

With the restrictions, it means you can't use any CDP discounts so you would end up paying significantly higher rates for the opportunity to earn double points that may be worthless depending how the bankruptcy goes.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: