Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes Only (2017 Onward)

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes Only (2017 Onward)

Hide Wikipost
Old Dec 8, 18, 10:38 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: cestmoi123
Wiki Link
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Dec 31,2018 - PC# 204613 - Free day on weekend (buy 2 get 1 free) or weekly (buy 4 get 1 free) rental. US/Canada/PR. Midsize or greater, excludes Dream Cars.
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)
  • Save $5 per day on the base rate* of rentals booked with PC# 204144—up to $20 off Weekend Rentals and up to $30 off Weekly Rentals. Reserve now for vehicle pick-up between 2/1 and 4/15/18.
  • Dec 31, 2018 - PC# 106540 - Save $25 (for VISA card holders; minimum 5 day rental in USA, Canada, Puerto Rico; not for Dream Cars; min. 24h advance booking)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.
  • 1/31/18 - PC# 203963 - Free day with minimum three day weekend rental (buy 2, get 1 free)
  • Save $5 a day, up to $15, on the base rate* of Weekend Rentals of two days or more booked with PC# 204152. Offer valid for vehicle pick-up through 2/28/18.

Weekly Only
    •Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • Expiry 12/31/18 - PC# 204461 - 10% off monthly (28 day min)
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Optional Services
Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)

3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

Old Feb 14, 19, 10:47 am

I found a new CDP number for Mastercard CC users (CDP 795092):

https://www.hertz.ca/rentacar/specia...e-enjoy-10-off

This seems to be available in certain continent regions if you access Hertz through them (ie. Europeean countries). With that said, I did try to reserve a vehicle using a non-American country based Hertz website and successfully reserved it under my account. The kicker was, it was way cheaper than going through the N. American Hertz site. I did experiment a bit more and noticed depending on what country you chose, some rates were cheaper than others...UK vs Belgium...anyone notice this? Seems kind of unfair for N American clients to be charged an arm and a leg for the same reservation made under the European Hertz website...
Old Feb 18, 19, 7:16 am

Programs: BAEC Gold; Hilton Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Platinum, Wyndham Diamond
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this... I just got my Amex Platinum card. UK based. Which CDP am I supposed to use: 211762 or 633306?
Old Feb 18, 19, 8:07 am
Company Representative - Autoslash

Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
Not sure if this is the right thread to ask this... I just got my Amex Platinum card. UK based. Which CDP am I supposed to use: 211762 or 633306?
It doesn't really matter but 633306 is the code for EMEA members while 211762 is for US members. Usually they both give the same discount, but you can use whichever one suits you.
Old Feb 18, 19, 10:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold; Hilton Gold, IHG Spire, Marriott Platinum, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by AutoSlash View Post
It doesn't really matter but 633306 is the code for EMEA members while 211762 is for US members. Usually they both give the same discount, but you can use whichever one suits you.
Thanks, that's what I thought too, glad to see it confirmed. I guess UK is still in EMEA, right? I've actually got different discounts using both on at least one rental, mind you! (EMEA was slightly lower in this case)
Old Feb 25, 19, 3:55 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Bonvoy Titanium
Do Hertz local locations in the US check for AX Centurion cards at the time of rental when using the Centurion CDP?
Old Feb 25, 19, 6:07 pm

Originally Posted by beckoa View Post
Thanks for sharing!

Saved me for two quick weekends in Hawaii .

Seems rate is gone however- or not as good at least checking today. Not sure if something changed.
The rate is good up to 10% availability so if it was a busy period the rate might not show up. I just checked several different weeks in the next 3 months and it seems to be available for all the dates I checked.
Old Mar 15, 19, 11:23 am

Programs: AS MVPG, UA peon, BA Bronze, Marriott Gold, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by LocalJapGuy View Post
The rate is good up to 10% availability so if it was a busy period the rate might not show up. I just checked several different weeks in the next 3 months and it seems to be available for all the dates I checked.
Any current PC codes that work with this CDP?
Old Mar 20, 19, 12:55 am

Originally Posted by itisme View Post
I always used the famous and known Platinum Amex CDP with Hertz without any trouble.
However looking up rates with it now it states:

You may be required to provide proof that you qualify for the discount code (CDP) when you collect the vehicle. Please refer to the terms of the offer for further information.

It never said that before on the webste. Anyone any experience with it and knows if they now actually actively check if you have one or not?
I've used the AMEX CDP's on over 50 rentals and not been asked once.

Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
Originally Posted by AutoSlash View Post
211762 is also the AMEX AU code I think. I find 211762 often returns slightly better pricing than 633306. I use both and check against each for every rental I do.

Without clogging up the thread, see here for a strange issue I'm getting at the moment for rentals in April: Hertz oddity in prices at LGW
Joonydell likes this.
Old Apr 1, 19, 7:37 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
956760: Specialty Vehicles Free Weekly Rental - Standard Reward 4400 points
172255: Specialty Vehicles 2 Free Weeks of 8-14 Days - Standard Reward 8800 points
Old Apr 3, 19, 11:39 am

Programs: HH Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC
CDP: 2177312 (MARVAN)
PC: 203972 - $5 off/day up to 3 days on the weekend

Great combination for weekend rentals usable by anyone!

Ron.

Last edited by jason8612; Apr 3, 19 at 6:18 pm Reason: edited to add CDP name