Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Renting at LAS; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread

Consolidated "Renting at LAS; What Kind of Cars to Expect?" Thread

Old Sep 16, 20, 1:32 pm

Nothing to write home about today upgrades seen a couple BMW X5s Range Rover a Porsche. Hendricks Camaro All the better cars were held in the reserved slots. 5* nothing interesting PC was a joke as well Pick your color Impala ending up in a Premier with 24K on the clock.
Old Sep 16, 20, 2:48 pm

Flying to LAS tomorrow night, we will see what the availability will be. Was caught off guard already with the fact that Hertz location closes at 10 PM and opens only at 8 AM. Will likely have to drive back to the airport the first thing in the morning since my plane lands at 9 50 PM. Such business hours are such an inconvenience.
Old Sep 16, 20, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by bigpoppa09 View Post
Nothing to write home about today upgrades seen a couple BMW X5s Range Rover a Porsche. Hendricks Camaro All the better cars were held in the reserved slots. 5* nothing interesting PC was a joke as well Pick your color Impala ending up in a Premier with 24K on the clock.
One of those Impalas had so much smoke smell it was utterly ridiculous.
Old Sep 16, 20, 3:56 pm

Originally Posted by radiolarian View Post
One of those Impalas had so much smoke smell it was utterly ridiculous.
That doesn't surprise me at all.
Old Sep 16, 20, 11:32 pm

Programs: Marriott, Hyatt, Hertz, National
Originally Posted by Roman12 View Post
Flying to LAS tomorrow night, we will see what the availability will be. Was caught off guard already with the fact that Hertz location closes at 10 PM and opens only at 8 AM. Will likely have to drive back to the airport the first thing in the morning since my plane lands at 9 50 PM. Such business hours are such an inconvenience.
If you put your flight info into the reservation, they "should" stay open for a bit for you. You never know with coronavirus, but I've definitely been at airport locations 30 mins+ after "close" and they were still open.
Old Today, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by CalItalian View Post
If you are President's Circle, you never have to ask to switch to President's Circle (Ultimate Choice) even if you are in a class (anything C class or higher) .
Can someone link me to the official Hertz policy on this ? Thanks.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: