Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Spring 2017 Hertz Triple Points Promotion (Points Now Posting)

Spring 2017 Hertz Triple Points Promotion (Points Now Posting)

Old May 17, 17, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Question Spring 2017 Hertz Triple Points Promotion (Points Now Posting)

Anyone have any theory on why Hertz hasn't had any 2x, 3x bonus promos this year? It seems like there is usually a Winter, Spring, (early) summer 2x, 3x or 4x promo every year. This year nothing.
Old May 18, 17, 8:48 am

This sounds weird because I got an offer exactly like this one 2X for 2 rentals and 3X for 3 rentals that will expire at the end of June as far as I remember. You should check your spam to make sure that email is not there. Check my attachment.
Attached Images  
Old May 18, 17, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Thank you for the reply. Bummer Hertz emails are so hit and miss. I searched all inboxes no luck. Can you share the URL linked from your email. So frustrating.! Thanks!!

Edit to add: Nevermind, I see from your attachment each registration link is personalized to the member. I've contacted Hertz to see if they send/resend my invite link. We'll see if that gets me anywhere. Thanks for letting me know a promo is going on...

Last edited by mrcheapskate; May 20, 17 at 5:15 am
Old Jun 3, 17, 12:54 am

I also received the same targeted promo. It may or may not make a difference, but I do rent from Hertz 365 days per year.
Old Jun 12, 17, 1:11 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott LTT & Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
There was a triple points promo at this URL but it seems to have disappeared. Anyone have any info on it?

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/renta...s-gold-members
Old Jun 13, 17, 7:24 am

Programs: KE MC Premium, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, AZ FA+, Melia Gold
Originally Posted by paulsalem View Post
There was a triple points promo at this URL but it seems to have disappeared. Anyone have any info on it?

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/renta...s-gold-members
Received it and registered but haven't actually received any bonus points despite entering the PC code each time..
Old Jun 13, 17, 7:34 am

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott LTT & Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by noubliepas View Post
Received it and registered but haven't actually received any bonus points despite entering the PC code each time..
What was the PC code?
Old Jun 20, 17, 12:20 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
There was a Q1 bonus-125 pts for each award day claimed up to 1250 pts. Of course, they haven't posted as must have been targetted as they can't find it. Gkad I kept the email.
Old Jun 27, 17, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 1MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC
I received that spring 2017 double/triple bonus until June 30.

Had a couple rentals but have received no bonus. Only activity I see in my acct is an entry for 'Spring Registration Bonus up to 3X points' on the date I registered with 5pts posted.
Old Jun 28, 17, 9:37 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by rylan View Post
I received that spring 2017 double/triple bonus until June 30.

Had a couple rentals but have received no bonus. Only activity I see in my acct is an entry for 'Spring Registration Bonus up to 3X points' on the date I registered with 5pts posted.
It is weeks before the bonus points post per T&C's. Keep a copy of the email, as I just had the Q1 award bonuses post after two emails and a phone call.
Old Aug 8, 17, 6:49 am

Posted in the summer bonus thread. After 4 weeks from the end of the promotion date on June 30, I called 4 times (July 30, Aug 1, Aug 3 and today Aug 7). "Still in progress".

Update - the points from the Spring Bonus posted today with an email that due to technical issues, they were manually added.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Aug 18, 17 at 4:54 am Reason: consecutive posts merged
Old Aug 8, 17, 8:46 am

Programs: IB+ Oro, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE, Alaska MVP Gold
Thanks for reporting back. Mine haven't posted either, but I haven't called since the same thing happened in the previous promotion. I'll give it a week and then call, I don't need them right now.
Old Aug 8, 17, 9:43 am
Community Director

Can bonuses be stacked? I got two offers in July, one a welcome back and the next day a birthday offer. The birthday offer posted, the higher value welcome back did not. I called Hertz who is researching. The agent on the phone alleged that only one bonus was possible per rental though nothing in the Ts and Cs says that.
Old Aug 8, 17, 1:28 pm

Haven't ever had two bonuses come in before.

On the Spring promotion, my wife got her bonus points a few hours after I did today. She emailed about it last week but never called to follow up.
Old Aug 10, 17, 8:11 am

I emailed them yesterday with the dates when I reserved and nice copy/pastes from my Hertz account, too and today I got an email with apologies and with the problem fixed, they manually added the missing points.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: