Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Cheapest way to earn miles through Hertz Car Rental

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2017, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

I remember doing one-hour rental at the Boston Park Plaza location to earn miles for the Grand Slam Promotion of US Airways. Does that still work?

I need to do this because I almost know for sure that some of miles will expire without me paying attention in the future. As a result, I would like to prepare 1 or 2 car rental agreements for the purpose of reactivating future expired miles.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 9:41 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles - Platinum; Hertz - President's Circle; Expedia - Gold
If one finds the cheapest way to earn bonus points, spelling it out in a public forum guarantees that the promotion managers will eliminate that loophole for future rentals ;-)
Old Jan 21, 2017, 6:34 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hertz President Circle, Copaair Presidential, and Southwest A-List
Yeah, you could rent a day and earn the miles. I am not sure if it's wise to rent for an hour as the rates generally are the same as a day any way.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.