Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Status Match to Hertz" thread

Old Jan 11, 17, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Location: STL, MO-US and A , SWA A-List, Marriott LTG, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC

Anyone recently been granted PC based on National Executive? (Or does Hertz only consider Executive Elite equivalent to PC

(Only for the points)
Old Jan 12, 17, 9:56 am

Hertz only consider Executive Elite equivalent to PC
Old Jan 13, 17, 5:22 pm

Programs: IB+ Oro, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE, Alaska MVP Gold
What did you submit as proof of status? The card you can print online does not specify the expiration date.

Edit: I was thinking of the opposite process, getting National EE from my Hertz PC.
Old Jan 14, 17, 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by Yllanes View Post
What did you submit as proof of status? The card you can print online does not specify the expiration date.

Edit: I was thinking of the opposite process, getting National EE from my Hertz PC.
I matched from PC to National EE last May and the cars and rental experience were so superior that I moved all of my rentals to National - enough that I requalified for EE in less than 7 months.

I have only had 1 Hertz rental since then, and it just served to remind me why I switched....
Old Jan 14, 17, 6:09 pm

Programs: IB+ Oro, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE, Alaska MVP Gold
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Qwkynuf View Post
I matched from PC to National EE last May and the cars and rental experience were so superior that I moved all of my rentals to National - enough that I requalified for EE in less than 7 months.

I have only had 1 Hertz rental since then, and it just served to remind me why I switched....
What proof of your PC status did you submit to National?
Old Jan 15, 17, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by Yllanes View Post
What proof of your PC status did you submit to National?
If I remember correctly, it was a screen grab of my "ID card" from the Hertz website, and another one of my recent rental history. I think the 2nd one only included my most recent month's worth. I was approved for the status match the next day.
Old Jan 27, 17, 8:13 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Hertz 5*, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat, buys Spirit tickets at the airport ticket counter ;-)
Hertz status match help

Hello, I am trying to take my National EC status to Hertz to become 5-star. My emails have gone unanswered to both [email protected] and [email protected].

Any ideas on how to push this request though to the right people?
Old Jan 27, 17, 9:50 am
Company Representative - Autoslash

It looks like [email protected] is the correct address as per this page. I would try again to that address and make sure to include everything from that web page. If you don't get a response, you could try [email protected] as a last resort, but it's really for customer service escalation issues.
Old Jan 27, 17, 10:07 am
Moderator Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: AS MVP Gold, Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
A Tweet to Hertz also might help. Their Twitter reps are very inconsistent and not very speedy in responding, but they can be helpful.
Old May 22, 17, 10:31 pm

Programs: National EE, Hertz PC
Hertz status match National EC Elite proof?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had experience having Hertz status match their National Emerald Executive Elite. Is a pdf/screengrab from the Profile screen showing my name and deets + the "EC Executive Elite" tag enough?

Cheers!
Old May 23, 17, 10:01 am

Back when I did the status match, I sent along a pdf of the monthly email report that National sends. They accepted that no questions asked.
Old Jun 11, 17, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by jim32190 View Post
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had experience having Hertz status match their National Emerald Executive Elite. Is a pdf/screengrab from the Profile screen showing my name and deets + the "EC Executive Elite" tag enough?

Cheers!
That's exactly what I did when I requested a status match back in Feb of this year. They matched a few days later, no questions asked. Seems like the status match is only valid through the end of the year though when you don't show any "valid through" date on your screenshot. I got Hertz PC through 12/31/17.
Old Jun 12, 17, 7:14 pm

Programs: National EE, Hertz PC
Thanks all, I forgot to update, I sent in the screenshot and it was matched no problem. Not sure until when my PC is valid -- is there a way to find it in your profile online or do I have to call? National is good until end of next year since I qualified this year so worst case scenario I match again next year.
Old Jul 3, 17, 1:50 am

Originally Posted by jim32190 View Post
Thanks all, I forgot to update, I sent in the screenshot and it was matched no problem. Not sure until when my PC is valid -- is there a way to find it in your profile online or do I have to call? National is good until end of next year since I qualified this year so worst case scenario I match again next year.
Sorry I haven't been checking this forum much. I actually received a snail mail packet from Hertz welcoming me to President's Circle that specifically stated I had status until 12/31/17. I don't think there's any way to tell on your Hertz profile online.
Old Aug 28, 17, 8:54 am

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
I sent an email to Hertz as instructed here: https://offer.hertz.com/offers/index...tatusMatch.jsp

I currently have the Avis PP and National EC. I'm guessing I would get matched to 5* with Hertz?

How long is the turn-around time for the status match? I read a reply on this thread stating his/her email to [email protected] was unanswered.

I have a rental this coming Thursday with Hertz in SFO.

Thank you.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: