Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Status Match to Hertz" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Status Match to Hertz" thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2017, 7:13 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Hertz 5*, SPG Gold, AMEX Plat, buys Spirit tickets at the airport ticket counter ;-)
Hertz status match help

Hello, I am trying to take my National EC status to Hertz to become 5-star. My emails have gone unanswered to both [email protected] and [email protected].

Any ideas on how to push this request though to the right people?
Old Jan 27, 2017, 8:50 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

It looks like [email protected] is the correct address as per this page. I would try again to that address and make sure to include everything from that web page. If you don't get a response, you could try [email protected] as a last resort, but it's really for customer service escalation issues.
Old Jan 27, 2017, 9:07 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
A Tweet to Hertz also might help. Their Twitter reps are very inconsistent and not very speedy in responding, but they can be helpful.
Old May 22, 2017, 9:31 pm

Programs: National EE, Hertz PC
Hertz status match National EC Elite proof?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had experience having Hertz status match their National Emerald Executive Elite. Is a pdf/screengrab from the Profile screen showing my name and deets + the "EC Executive Elite" tag enough?

Cheers!
Old May 23, 2017, 9:01 am

Back when I did the status match, I sent along a pdf of the monthly email report that National sends. They accepted that no questions asked.
Old Jun 11, 2017, 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by jim32190
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had experience having Hertz status match their National Emerald Executive Elite. Is a pdf/screengrab from the Profile screen showing my name and deets + the "EC Executive Elite" tag enough?

Cheers!
That's exactly what I did when I requested a status match back in Feb of this year. They matched a few days later, no questions asked. Seems like the status match is only valid through the end of the year though when you don't show any "valid through" date on your screenshot. I got Hertz PC through 12/31/17.
Old Jun 12, 2017, 6:14 pm

Programs: National EE, Hertz PC
Thanks all, I forgot to update, I sent in the screenshot and it was matched no problem. Not sure until when my PC is valid -- is there a way to find it in your profile online or do I have to call? National is good until end of next year since I qualified this year so worst case scenario I match again next year.
Old Jul 3, 2017, 12:50 am

Originally Posted by jim32190
Thanks all, I forgot to update, I sent in the screenshot and it was matched no problem. Not sure until when my PC is valid -- is there a way to find it in your profile online or do I have to call? National is good until end of next year since I qualified this year so worst case scenario I match again next year.
Sorry I haven't been checking this forum much. I actually received a snail mail packet from Hertz welcoming me to President's Circle that specifically stated I had status until 12/31/17. I don't think there's any way to tell on your Hertz profile online.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 7:54 am

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
I sent an email to Hertz as instructed here: https://offer.hertz.com/offers/index...tatusMatch.jsp

I currently have the Avis PP and National EC. I'm guessing I would get matched to 5* with Hertz?

How long is the turn-around time for the status match? I read a reply on this thread stating his/her email to [email protected] was unanswered.

I have a rental this coming Thursday with Hertz in SFO.

Thank you.
Old Aug 28, 2017, 8:56 am

Programs: Cruise addict and AirBNB Plat :)
Originally Posted by aSiAnRiCk
I sent an email to Hertz as instructed here: https://offer.hertz.com/offers/index...tatusMatch.jsp

I currently have the Avis PP and National EC. I'm guessing I would get matched to 5* with Hertz?

How long is the turn-around time for the status match? I read a reply on this thread stating his/her email to [email protected] was unanswered.

I have a rental this coming Thursday with Hertz in SFO.

Thank you.
Just want to update this post (yes, already)

I sent the email to Hertz at 9:47 A.M., posted this at 9:54 A.M. and received a response from Hertz confirming my upgrade to Five Star at 10:13 A.M.

Positive experience so far and let's hope the car selection as a Five Star will reflect that
Old Aug 29, 2017, 10:23 am

I also requested a status match to 5* from EC. Received a confirmation back within 30 minutes of forwarding welcome e-mail to Hertz
Old Oct 24, 2017, 1:51 pm

A quick question and I couldn't find it easily searching the posts in this large thread.

If I'm a National Executive Elite, does Hertz status match directly to President's Circle? (I assume this comes with UC...similar to National's Emerald Aisle of pick your own car and go).

Though I've read some posts here that lament a potential decline in service/quality and some have said they don't think PC is worth it.

But in my experiences driving past Hertz lots, they seem to have alot more exciting cars than the other companies. Worth it to jump ship to Hertz?

Thanks for any insights!

edit: FlyinHawaiian, thanks for finding the appropriate thread. I was originally posting to another thread hence the odd beginning to this post. Thanks!!

Last edited by ginmqi; Oct 24, 2017 at 2:59 pm Reason: Moved into thread containing discussion of this question
Old Jun 5, 2018, 11:49 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus
Sixt Platinum to Hertz Status Match?

Was reading on Hertz website that they status match.

I was wondering, has anyone had any success with it? I'm sixt platinum, I'm wondering if they'll match me to 5* or even PC, any thoughts?

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jun 6, 2018 at 5:13 am Reason: vague thread title
Old Jun 6, 2018, 12:06 am

Programs: Oneworld Sapphire (QR Gold), SkyTeam Elite Plus (ITA Volare)
I successfully matched from Sixt Platinum to Hertz PC a couple of weeks ago.

First I sent a request to [email protected] but got a reply
Hello Mr. ________

The Hertz Status Match program was established to match your current member status with Avis or National / Enterprise. In order to process a status match, please provide a copy or screen shot of your Avis (Preferred Plus / First or President Club), Enterprise (Silver, Gold or Platinum) or National (Executive or Executive Elite) membership card or statement for further review. We are unable to provide a status match for any other programs through Hertz Status Match.

I regret Hertz does not currently match Sixt at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience this causes.

Kind Regards,
I then contacted customer service in Norway and the upgraded me within hours.
Old Jun 6, 2018, 12:19 am

Programs: Mileage Plus
Cool, thanks for the reply. How fast did they reply to you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.