Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nissan GT-R FRA/MUC

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2015, 9:50 am
Original Poster

Nissan GT-R FRA/MUC

Does anyone already rented the nissan gt-r (Group T6) XSAR - Nissan GT-R or similar) in Germany? How was it? What was the price?
The price that I've quoted is 381 EUR for one week day with 250 miles free.

Last edited by ironfire; Apr 12, 2015 at 9:55 am
Old Apr 12, 2015, 12:59 pm

Programs: Hertz Presidents Circle; SPG Lifetime Platinum; Hilton Honors Diamond
I spotted that they have these.

€381 is very low for a week........ I assume that excludes insurance? Make sure that you are well covered, as there are people on here who have found out the hard way that Hertz Germany (and indeed the rest of Europe) are much more vigilant to little scratches and scrapes and they will bill you if you return a car with them on unless you can prove from the pre-rental damage report that it was pre-existing damage.

I found prices around €450 for a weekend, but with a slightly higher mileage limit (250km per day).
Old Apr 12, 2015, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Red, actually the price is for just one day, not a week.
Old Apr 12, 2015, 9:16 pm

I've got one booked for a month (much cheaper >= 28days) in about a months time...only catch is not being able to take it outside Germany!
Old Apr 13, 2015, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Cummins
I've got one booked for a month (much cheaper >= 28days) in about a months time...only catch is not being able to take it outside Germany!
One month? How much did you paid? How was it (top speed/fun/etc)?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.