Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Hertz Site - can login but cannot check reservations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2014, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Can log in on Hertz.com but cannot check reservations made. Does anyne else have the same trouble? Thank you.
trzpio9510 and mapelle621 like this.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 3:34 pm

I have two reservations in my account, can view one, but the other is unavailable online. This is what I got for the error one:

We are not able to find a rate that meets the criteria you've requested. This may be caused by one of the following:
The offer selected isn't available for the location, time and vehicle chosen, please check the terms and conditions of the offer and modify your request.
The minimum number of days required for this rental were not met, please modify the dates you have requested.
[DE105]
Why Hertz always have some kind of IT problem?
trzpio9510 likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 4:52 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
I can log in but can't see my reservations or even book new ones. The whole front end appears to be down to me.
trzpio9510 likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 7:49 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Elite, Hilton Diamond, Hertz President's Circle
I'm having absolutely no problems. Able to login, view reservations, modify profile, make new reservations...
Old Feb 21, 2014, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I can log in but can't view one of my reservations. Keep getting some error code whenever I click on the confirmation number to view it. Its been doing that for a couple days since I made it. Another res I made yesterday and that one acts normally with being able to view/edit it.
trzpio9510 likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2014, 8:54 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by CalItalian
I'm having absolutely no problems. Able to login, view reservations, modify profile, make new reservations...
Yea, its working again for me.
Old Feb 22, 2014, 7:14 am

Looks like it's down again - can't book a reservation. It seems they are having intermittent problems. Very annoying.
Old Feb 22, 2014, 9:27 am

Hertz site is working fine for me. No problems.
Old Feb 22, 2014, 7:32 pm
Original Poster

Not working at all for me. Hope it works soon. Lucky my bookings are for later. If time is pressing and I don't have them stored somewhere else it will be worrying.
Old Feb 22, 2014, 10:36 pm

Saturday night in Los Angeles...NO problems with Hertz website here.
Old Apr 22, 2022, 10:46 am

Programs: IHG Dia Amb; *Gold, Hertz PC, Europcar Elite VIP
same error now ;/
  • We are not able to find a rate that meets the criteria you've requested. This may be caused by one of the following:
    • The offer selected isn't available for the location, time and vehicle chosen, please check the terms and conditions of the offer and modify your request.
    • The minimum number of days required for this rental were not met, please modify the dates you have requested.
    • [DE105]
Old Apr 22, 2022, 12:15 pm

Programs: National Executive Elite, Marriott Bonfire Titanium, Hilton Gold, United Premier Silver, Hertz PC
The app isn't letting me login citing a server issue. Been that was all day so far. There's a new animation when opening the app and the login page looks a little different. FWIW I'm on Android.
trzpio9510 likes this.
Old Apr 24, 2022, 2:18 am

Programs: IHG Dia Amb; *Gold, Hertz PC, Europcar Elite VIP
does someone else have a problem with viewing reservations?
Old Apr 25, 2022, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by trzpio9510
does someone else have a problem with viewing reservations?
I stopped trying on the website - would often get stuck in an endless login loop. I can see everything fine on the mobile app.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Apr 27, 2022, 8:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Hertz IT is a dumpster fire.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.