Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Factory Navigation in Adrenaline vehicles?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2013, 8:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ANA Miledge club, JAL Miledge bank, Hertz #1 Gold
Factory Navigation in Adrenaline vehicles?

Do any of them have it? I hate alwayslost and I would prefer not use Google maps navigation all the time since it tends to use so much CPU power that it drains more power than it can receive, hence it discharges my phone battery even though I have it connected to AC power.
Old Oct 25, 2013, 1:35 am

Programs: HertzPresCircle, Virgin Atlantic Gold,Hil-Diam, Europcar Elite Vip, Emirates Gold, MarriottTitanium.
A LOT of them have them... (unfortunately)
Old Oct 25, 2013, 8:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Many Adrenaline vehicles do have NeverLost units. I picked up a 2013 Camaro SS today, and it has factory nav and no N/L. First Adrenaline car I've had (also rented the '12 Corvette and '12 Challenger R/T) to come with factory nav; none of the three had N/L units though (guess I just got lucky).

-J.
Old Oct 27, 2013, 8:07 am
Original Poster

That's interesting. Chevrolet has NAV as separate options even for most souped up Camaro. They all come with 7 inch touch screen. So you actually saw the nav, not just the screen?
Old Oct 27, 2013, 6:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by aces_high
That's interesting. Chevrolet has NAV as separate options even for most souped up Camaro. They all come with 7 inch touch screen. So you actually saw the nav, not just the screen?
Not only did I see the nav, but I used it too. It didn't even get me lost

I was very surprised. FWIW it also had fully-active XM.

-J.
Old Oct 28, 2013, 1:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jzweighaft
Not only did I see the nav, but I used it too. It didn't even get me lost

I was very surprised. FWIW it also had fully-active XM.

-J.
Oh, that's great! Thanks for the update.

I am seeing good rates on Adrenaline vehicles right now, so might as well book myself a Camaro SS, then sort out the NAV at the lot.

As far as XM, it's always active on Adrenaline cars. part of the perks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.