Cars at BDL - Hartford, CT

Old May 4, 2013, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, AA Platinum, National Emerald Exec Elite
Cars at BDL - Hartford, CT

I recently talked with one of my contacts up there and he said that Hertz has pulled Prestige vehicles from this location now. As with most airports where Prestige has been pulled, there generally are a few Prestige vehicles there for upgrade. Can anyone report back on what they see if their travels take them through BDL? This may be one more reason to use National more because this was the only reason I have kept all of my business with Hertz.

Quite frankly, I think Hertz will probably lose their shirt With all of the new exotic cars they are buying, albeit cool, such as the Porsche/Aston Martin/AMG etc... Prestige is what sets Hertz aside from the other companies and it is profitable.
Old Aug 15, 2019, 11:46 am

Any updates at this location?

I am PC, picked up a Camaro SS (Reserved American Muscle) last week for a weekend trip. From what I can remember PC aisle had a couple Cadillac XTS, Q50, Corolla hatchback, Impala and some other cars with 1 midsize suv. The 5* aisle was fully stocked with intermediate and full size cars and a couple mid size suvs here and there. There were prestige cars on the lot under "reserved" aisles. I am curious what others have been seeing at this location.
Old Aug 19, 2019, 7:54 am

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Ill be flying in on Wednesday (the 21st) and can report back soon.
Old Oct 28, 2022, 2:52 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Rented here Wednesday at 6:45 PM and had a really sorry experience. The board assigned me a car instead of directing me to PC. I was given a 2020 BMW X1 with 44,000 miles, squealing brakes and a 1/4 tank of gas. The agent at the check out area tried to mark the tank at 3/8 as a bonus.

The only thing of note in PC was that Tahoe.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.