Prestige Car Changes in Australia

Old Oct 30, 2018, 1:03 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer
Did you read this Prestige Car Changes in Australia Post #83 onwards?
The above 2 posts were moved to this thread.

Thanks
Jason8612 Hertz mod
Old Oct 30, 2018, 6:51 pm

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
UPDATE: got a Q2 (< 1000km on it) in SYD
Old Oct 30, 2018, 9:25 pm

Yea if you book a mystery prestige, you're almost always ending up in a Q2, unless they are out of those, in which case you'd get the A4.

Speaking of which, the first of the "new" prestige fleet is on its way out as they hit the 1 year mark. Quite a few ex-Hertz Audi's are now at Pickles.
Old Aug 31, 2022, 6:40 am

Hello all, been a while-

Sports EV (Group D5) RSAC (D5) Polestar 2/Tesla Model 3

Anyone booked this recently and know which vehicles are in the category? Literally just the two models listed? Thanks!
Old May 12, 2023, 1:08 pm

Programs: United 1K 2 Million Miles, BA Silver, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Can anyone tell me if Sydney airport has a Presidents Circle area to select a car? If not how a PC Member is handled? Thanks Peter
Old May 14, 2023, 4:24 pm

Programs: SQ*PPS, QF-WP1 & LTG, VA-Gold, Marriott*LTT, Hilton*Gold, Accor*Platinum
Originally Posted by Trappy
Can anyone tell me if Sydney airport has a Presidents Circle area to select a car? If not how a PC Member is handled? Thanks Peter
1. shuttle to offsite area
2. no PC area
3. not handled any differently than a gold member in my experience.
Old Nov 11, 2023, 8:04 am

Updated fleet list?

Any updated information on what cars people are getting? I'm looking at renting from SYD to BNE and Hertz is pricing the EV D5 category (Polestar 2 or similar) as pretty much the same price as a Camry (D) or Camry Hybrid (D2). I'm not a fan of Camrys so I'm curious what the other vehicles in those categories are, otherwise I might risk it to go with the EV and hope my roadtrip isn't too sidetracked by charging foibles.

The SQ5 is tempting as an option, but I'm seeing here that Hertz tends to get stripped out versions of them. Has that changed?
Old Nov 13, 2023, 7:12 am

It'll be the Polestar in that category, and yes the SQ5 is the bare bones one with zero options

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.