Community
Wiki Posts
Search

No Luxury or Premium at ORD?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2012, 4:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Virgin Flying Club, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis Preferred, National Emerald, Dr. Oetker Speciale
No Luxury or Premium at ORD?

I'm trying to book a Luxury at ORD for the week commencing 2nd September, Avis have stock but Hertz is shown as sold out.

Is there any likelihood of some more inventory opening up if I wait or should I just cut and run to Avis?

Many Thanks.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 4:57 am

Originally Posted by tony flynn
I'm trying to book a Luxury at ORD for the week commencing 2nd September, Avis have stock but Hertz is shown as sold out.

Is there any likelihood of some more inventory opening up if I wait or should I just cut and run to Avis?

Many Thanks.
Book what you need now, just don't elect for prepay, if something opens up, switch reservations.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Blue, Virgin Flying Club, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis Preferred, National Emerald, Dr. Oetker Speciale
Thanks for your reply, the problem for me coming from the UK is that Pre-pay is significantly cheaper than a paying at the counter and negates the advantages of Gold Service.
Old Aug 20, 2012, 7:37 am

Programs: Hertz #1 Gold 5*, United,Virgin and AA
Tony.. I would go Traverse at Ł233 for the week - I have had really good ones in the States - Leather interior even DVDs etc in the roof.

Also they are better than driving a Town Car or Grand Marquis
Old Aug 20, 2012, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Thanks Holodoc, I think that's probably the way to go.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.