Wiki Posts
Search

Miami Directions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2012, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EP; UA 2P; Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Plat, Hertz PC
Miami Directions

I'm flying into MIA and I was wondering if anyone can recommend directions to get from the Hertz lot to 836 West (Dolphin Expressway). Figured it's better to ask then wander around.

Thanks
Old Mar 28, 2012, 11:17 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Did you try Google Maps/directions?
Old Mar 28, 2012, 11:31 am

Programs: Hertz #1 Gold 5*, United,Virgin and AA
I rented from the new Hertz at MIA last summer, I am pretty sure I remember it, as you drive out of the new rental car centre , you are taken out to the 836, you jut follow the exit signs and keep going. keep right to head west, but watch out you don't take the airport slip.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 11:40 am

Programs: AAdvantage Exec Plat SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by 900at
I'm flying into MIA and I was wondering if anyone can recommend directions to get from the Hertz lot to 836 West (Dolphin Expressway). Figured it's better to ask then wander around.

Thanks
It is fairly simple. There are several ways to get there from the Car Rental Center. When I do it, I simply follow the signs to Lejune Road South. The ramp to 836 West comes up fairly quickly and is on the right.
Hertz should be able to give directions and also print out a map.
The standard map passed out by every car rental company will also have directions
Rens
Old Mar 28, 2012, 11:41 am
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage PP
Originally Posted by holodoc
I rented from the new Hertz at MIA last summer, I am pretty sure I remember it, as you drive out of the new rental car centre , you are taken out to the 836, you jut follow the exit signs and keep going. keep right to head west, but watch out you don't take the airport slip.
As you come out of the garage follow signs. You will make a right at the bottom of the exit. Very easy to follow.
Old Mar 28, 2012, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone, I am good with maps and I have a good sense of direction so it looks like if I follow the signs I'll have no problems.

Google maps is good once you are out of the garage but it does not tell you where the Hertz exit is so I do appreciate the replies.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 4:54 pm
Original Poster

So I thought I would post a follow up to this just in case another person is going away from South Beach ;-)

The responses were spot on with one caveat. On exiting the garage, there was a large overhead sign for Lejune Road South. Once I got on it, the ramp to 836 West was a piece of cake.

The trick was on exiting the garage. The overhead sign had Lejune Road North on the right and Lejune Road South on the left.

At that point, the road becomes 4 lanes and it is NOT the two left lanes that go to Lejune Road South. Rather you need to be in the 2nd lane from the right and you are good as gold.

Thanks again for the help.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.