Wiki Posts
Search

Pay at location Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2012, 6:31 pm
Original Poster

Pay at location Camaro SS

Hi,

I've recently reserved a Camaro SS convertible from LAX in July, the only option on the website for the car was Pay At Location, additionally this car is a Reserve Exact Model. Does this mean I'm guaranteed the exact model, even though I haven't yet paid or given any kind of deposit?

Thanks in advance!

J.
Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:11 pm

Programs: Delta GM, Marriott Platinum, Hertz 5*
Yes. That's how all Hertz rentals worked until they added they pay in advance rates recently. Even now, when I use my company's CDP I never have the option to pay in advance.

But a guaranteed model *should* be guaranteed even though you haven't paid anything yet.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 4:42 pm

Programs: Hertz #1 Gold 5*, United,Virgin and AA
I booked guaranteed model at MIA - Camaro SS Adrenaline collection, even paid up front - guess what no camaro - got stuck with a base charger. MIA did not want to know and refused to offer any other car, even tried to tell me that a Charger was in the adrenaline collection.........eventually got a full refund after weeks of complaining!
Old Mar 16, 2012, 6:36 pm

Programs: AC 75K, BA Gold, Marriott Platinum, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
I have an SS Convertible booked at HNL for a week coming up soon... using points. If they don't have that car for me, I won't be very happy.

Ron.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.