Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

Is the Gold Plus 100 Bonus Points/Day Promotion Over?

Is the Gold Plus 100 Bonus Points/Day Promotion Over?

Old Jan 8, 2012, 6:46 pm

Enterprise didn't have a rewards program when I used to rent from them.

Now they do. You can earn National rental credits.

And I don't know about National... I'm not about miles and bonus miles. That's easy to figure out. I'm asking about who has the best rewards program for getting free car rentals.

National's free days are easier to earn and redeem. This is the Hertz forum, so to learn more about that, please refer to the appropriate threads in the National forum.
Old Jan 13, 2012, 8:46 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum Premier, National Executive Elite
My program email has it running until 1/15/12 and I got cried for two rentals in Jan 12.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 5:15 am

Who do we contact if we haven't received our 100 points/day reward yet, and it's already been 4 weeks?

I clicked on the "missing points request" and filled out the requisite information under the HGPR tab, but customer service keeps claiming that I already received my points, albeit these are regular per/rental points, not the 100 point bonuses.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 9:34 am

Originally Posted by drzoidberg
Who do we contact if we haven't received our 100 points/day reward yet, and it's already been 4 weeks?

I clicked on the "missing points request" and filled out the requisite information under the HGPR tab, but customer service keeps claiming that I already received my points, albeit these are regular per/rental points, not the 100 point bonuses.
Same here. Can someone please link me to the original promotion. I can't find it now.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by hytekjosh
Same here. Can someone please link me to the original promotion. I can't find it now.
Anyone please?
Old Jan 23, 2012, 4:10 pm

I think it was on the GPR homepage, but has since been removed. I can't find a cached copy of the terms anywhere and don't see it in my e-mail box.

But you can find a reference to it here, where it was 500 points for signing up + 100 points per rental day through 12/15/11.
Old Jan 24, 2012, 1:03 pm

I'm going to wait until the end of January to see if I receive my 100 points/day bonus; if not, then I'll call the Plat. desk and see if they can assist.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 11:22 am

I ended up emailing the GPR program and asking about my points. Surprisingly, they responded swiftly and promised deposit of the points within 1-2 days.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 10:09 pm

Programs: UA Plt HertzpresC Avisfirst
Hertz 100 bonus points a day

Does anyone know if last year was the first time they did this promotion and when the next one might be?
Old Feb 14, 2012, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by maple1
Does anyone know if last year was the first time they did this promotion and when the next one might be?
last year was the first time they did this promotion and nobody knows when or if they might do this promotion again. My sense is that it was a one-off thing, though somebody else could assume it might become a predictable yearly deal like National does with their 1-2-free promotion.

p.s. welcome to FT!
Old Feb 15, 2012, 3:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: BA, VS, HH, IHG, MB, MR
Gold Rewards has just launched in the UK and other European countries with 800 point bonus for joining and 100 points per night until April. May be worth opening a new account, as long as you are sure your insurance position is not compromised.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.