Wiki Posts
Search

Hertz Site - can't login

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2010, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k-to-UAnada, HiltonLowAsUCanGo, HertzDoesntMatter
Hertz Site - can't login

Anybody else having this issue? I enter my ID and PW and press the 'login' link and nothing happens. Tried both using Firefox and IE...
Old Dec 16, 2010, 3:02 pm

Programs: DL Platinum, US Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz #1 Gold 5*
No problem logging in for me.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 9:34 pm

Programs: I want to be free! Free!
I'm also having this issue...
Old Dec 16, 2010, 10:18 pm

Programs: I want to be free! Free!
Online web "support" chat says this is a known issue but no one is currently available to work on it; any attempt to manage your account/existing reservations must be done via phone
Old Dec 19, 2010, 2:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Was having this exact issue a couple of days ago (probably the 16th--the same date you all were posting). Tried in FF, IE, Safari, and Chrome. No Go.

Working today, however...
Old Dec 20, 2010, 12:20 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Hertz Gold
STILL not working for me!
Old Aug 21, 2020, 10:30 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Anyone else having an issue logging in to the Hertz site? Getting a secondary login screen for some reason...
Old Aug 21, 2020, 3:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

working fine for me
Old Aug 21, 2020, 6:44 pm

Programs: AC SE, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Originally Posted by bakster21
Anyone else having an issue logging in to the Hertz site? Getting a secondary login screen for some reason...
Originally Posted by Dave Noble
working fine for me

I think they fixed it in the 5 hours between your posts.

Ron.
Old Aug 25, 2020, 4:14 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
It appears that the Hertz site is down for logging into Gold Plus accounts. I was getting error messages on both web and app so I called. The agent went through a verification process, and it appears that all is ok in my account, and she wasn't able to get online either.
Old Sep 23, 2022, 11:42 am

Programs: BA, CX, LH, WN
Originally Posted by aztimm
It appears that the Hertz site is down for logging into Gold Plus accounts. I was getting error messages on both web and app so I called. The agent went through a verification process, and it appears that all is ok in my account, and she wasn't able to get online either.
This is still an ongoing issue - tried on multiple browsers and looks like only impacts desktop. I'm able to login from mobile devices. anyone else seeing the same issue?
Old Sep 24, 2022, 8:29 am

Programs: Marriott LTT, Amtrak Select, Hertz 5*, AA Gold, IHG Plat, National Exec
Originally Posted by techblr
This is still an ongoing issue - tried on multiple browsers and looks like only impacts desktop. I'm able to login from mobile devices. anyone else seeing the same issue?
yes, been trying for several weeks. I’ve tried 3 different desktop browsers and none of them work. It’s amazing that a company this size doesn’t have a fully functioning website.
Old Sep 24, 2022, 12:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by LPCJr
yes, been trying for several weeks. I’ve tried 3 different desktop browsers and none of them work. It’s amazing that a company this size doesn’t have a fully functioning website.

Right. Do they want people to call to make/manage reservations? Unbelievable.
Auto Enthusiast and strickerj like this.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 5:20 am

Programs: Lifetime AA Plat, UA status-less after 15 years
I think Hertz Digital group must have all resigned... Literally nothing works. You cannot login, and the mobile app barely works.

Something is very wrong with this once solid company
Old Oct 1, 2022, 12:31 pm

Programs: UA MM
Ditto, can't log in by desktop browser, not even the hamburger works. Tried clearing cookies / cache which used to work. I could log in from the app on Android. It appears that one can still make a reservation without logging in but of course you're not gold then. Amazing how bad this has gotten.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.