Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Hertz | Gold Plus Rewards
Reload this Page >

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jun 5, 2013, 2:54 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: wobbly wings
  • Expiration Date - PC# - What coupon does. Rate type. (weekly/weekend/monthly/daily) Vehicle type. Other details. (Type of Coupon Code, like AAA or Happy Birthday)

Daily rate PC codes are exceptionally rare. Daily rates typically consist of midweek rentals less than 5 days that don't include weekend days. 5 days = weekly, and overlaps to weekends unless Monday morning to Friday afternoon/evening.

Weekend/Weekly Flex
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180832 - Save $5 per day, up to $20. Weekend rental at airport. (AAA)
  • Unknown exp - PC #193104 - Save $5 per day, up to $25. More details required - please edit.
  • Unknown exp - PC #104591 - Save $15 off a weekend rental (for members of ABNsave.com - free membership)

Weekend Only
  • 6/30/2016 - PC#198203. CDP#205521 - 2014 Entertainment code for a Buy one, Get one free weekend day rental (minimum 3 day rental). Any size except Porsche, Mercedes-AMG or Dream Cars.

Weekly Only

•Still working through April 2017 (originally set to expire 1/31/14) - PC 192021 - Free Day For Hertz Gold Plus Rewards member, enjoy your First Day Free of 5 or more days at participating airport or off airport locations in the U.S., Canada. Full size and larger Corporate locations in USA and Canada - sourced Hertz Japan PLEASE DON'T DELETE WITHOUT CHECKING

Monthly and 10 Day
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180611 - $45 off min. 10 day rental. Intermediate & larger. (AAA)
  • Unknown Exp - 185415 - $50 off from a monthly booking.
  • USE RQ: MNTHLY - This will give a discounted rate, but it will be prepay, no refund no early return.

Upgrade
  • Unknown exp - PC# 180600 - Upgrade. Weekend or weekly. (AAA)

Other AAA Coupons
    http://www.aaa.com/AAA/common/travel...AAACoupon.html

Some wiki tips and pointers.
1) You can edit it. Anyone can, as long you have 90 posts in 90 days.

2) You can see the edit history by clicking Edit then View History. (I think you can -- if this is a moderator only option, please let me know.)
3) You can hide it, by clicking this +/- box on the upper right hand corner of the Wikipost.
Print Wikipost

PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2011, 4:21 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by koctail
is this a prepay required code? the hertz system is requiring my cc #. i cant determine if this is just to hold or will process as prepay? i never rent from hertz so im not familiar with their system. most rental car sites dont require you to put in cc to reserve.
Unless it says "Pay Now" when you select your vehicle, then it's not prepaid. They are just taking the card since some locations/vehicle types require a card to be on file. In some rare cases they do charge no-show fees, so be sure to cancel the rental if not needed.

Last edited by AutoSlash; Aug 7, 2011 at 5:26 am
Old May 21, 2011, 12:14 am

Programs: Volaris, UA Nothing
Originally Posted by vtqanh
I used this code together with CDP 1918058 and ended up at $6 per day for a mid-size in Salt Lake City. The bad part was that the total tax was more than the rental cost!
Similar thing in SFO -- picked used both PC and CDP and ended up with Full Size for $5 per day plus fees/taxes. ^
Old Jun 3, 2011, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by cordelli
from - http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-8267...-special-offer

Save Up to $100 on a Weekly Rental at the Airport
These discounts are quite good. A number of AutoSlash customers booked with Hertz received a nice email from us regarding their rate being dropped this evening.

Seems to work on a rental of 4 days or more.
Old Jun 3, 2011, 8:37 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, HHonors Diamond, AA Gold, Marriott Gold
CDP# 1634574 - saves 5-15% on Hertz rates
PC# 156365 $20 off weekend rentals of 3 plus days
PC # 156391 $25 off weekly rentals of Full size and higher car classes
Old Jun 7, 2011, 8:15 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Fantastic Florida Savings of Up to $100 on a Hertz Prestige Collection Rental

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/bb-827...-special-offer

Fantastic Florida Savings of Up to $100 on a
Hertz Prestige Collection Rental

Save $20 per Day, Up to $100 on a Hertz Prestige Collection Rental in sunny Florida when you include PC#158734 in your reservation. With a wide selection of unique vehicles to choose from, you will be sure to find the perfect vehicle for your trip. Offer valid for pickup through September 30, 2011.

Save Up to $100 in Florida

This offer is valid on rentals picked up through September 30, 2011.

Terms and Conditions: Advance reservations required. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. Subject to availability, this offer is redeemable on Hertz Prestige Collection rentals at select Hertz locations in Florida. Not all vehicles, vehicle equipment and services are available at all locations. Minimum rental age for Hertz Prestige Collection is 25. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-pay Rates, Tour rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying rate restrictions for the renting location apply. Taxes, tax reimbursement, fees, age differential charges and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. Discounts apply to time and mileage charges only. Discounts in local currency on redemption. Offer valid for vehicle pickup through 9-30-11.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by mikkoc
Hi, thanks for your reply.

I am the Gold member, and I am underage

I've been told on the phone (by Italian Hertz) that the coupon is only for US residents.
And I was told by live chat support that it's only for family members...

My reservation currently has the CDP 1911795 which also waives the underage fee. But I read that some people were denied to use it because they didn't have corporate ID. See http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/16471003-post99.html
What you are saying doesn't really make sense. The whole idea of Gold Family is that it's good for everyone in the family. That includes the person who's account it is as well as their family members. Maybe the Hertz rep didn't really understand what you were asking.

In any case, I would look at the USAA discount which also waives the underage fee, and in many cases can be a much better discount than Gold Family. You can find more information by clicking here.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 8:20 am

Right, I thought so too, that's why I asked here...

Anyway, I'm not USA citizen, so I don't think I can sign up for any of that USAA, AAA, etc.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 11:32 am

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, HHonors Diamond, AA Gold, Marriott Gold
Just got this email from Hertz:

Summer is here and what better way to start off your road trip than with incredible savings on a weekly airport rental.

To get $100 off Premium vehicles or higher*, use PC# 158745

To get $50 off Economy to Full-Size vehicles*, use PC# 158782

*Excludes Escalades, Adrenaline Collection and Green Traveler Collection vehicles.

Hope it can help someone save some money.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 8:14 am

one-way rental, cross-border US/Canada (BUF=>YYZ)

Looking for CDP/PC for 2-days one-way rental from Buffalo to Toronto airport YYZ. Thanks!
Old Jul 5, 2011, 8:07 pm
In Memoriam

$100 off Monthly at airports AAA

AAA Members Save $100 on a Monthly Rental at the Airport

When the PC# 158874 is included in your reservation, you can save $100 on a Monthly Rental. Valid on Economy through Full Size Car Classes in FL, TX, CA and OK, now through 9/30/11.

Terms and Conditions: Advance reservations are required and must include your AAA CDP#, along with the PC# for this offer. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. Subject to availability this availability, offer is redeemable at participating Hertz Airport locations in California, Florida, Oklahoma and Texas. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre‐Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and may only be used with a AAA CDP#. No other CDP#, certificate, voucher, offer or promotion applies. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying monthly rate requirements for the renting location apply. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. Discounts apply to time and mileage charges only. Discounts in local currency on redemption. At the time of rental, present your AAA membership card or Hertz AAA Discount Card for identification. Offer valid for vehicle pickup through 9/30/11.

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/y-8366029/aaa-save-$100-on-a-monthly-rental-at-the-airport-special-offer
Old Jul 5, 2011, 8:09 pm
In Memoriam

AAA Save $50 on Monthly Rentals

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/y-7528423/aaa-save-$50-on-monthly-rentals-special-offer

• Save $50 on minimum 28 day rentals of any car class. Hertz qualifying monthly rate restrictions apply.
• Valid through December 31, 2011.
• Promotion (PC) Code Number 132952.

Terms and Conditions: Advance reservations required and must include your AAA CDP#, along with the PC# for this offer. Except as noted above and subject to availability, these offers are redeemable at participating Hertz locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico (not all benefits and discounts are valid in Mexico). Offers have no cash value, may not be used with Pre-pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with each other or with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in your rate and/or invalidate this offer. Hertz age, driver and credit qualifications for the renting location apply. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. Discounts apply to time and mileage charges only. Discounts in local currency on redemption. Offers valid for vehicle pick-up on or before 12/31/11.
Old Jul 5, 2011, 8:11 pm
In Memoriam

AAA Members Save Up to $35 on a Weekly or Weekend Rental

http://www.hertz.com/rentacar/y-7763609/aaa-save-up-to-$35-on-a-weekly-or-weekend-rental-special-offer

AAA Members Save Up to $35 on a Weekly or Weekend Rental
At the Airport or in your Neighborhood

Save $5 per day, up to $35 off a Weekly or Weekend Rental when PC#153344 is included in your reservation of an Economy or higher class car. Offer valid for pickup through September 30, 2011.

Terms and Conditions: Advance reservations required and must include your AAA CDP#, along with the PC# for this offer. Subject to availability, this offer is redeemable on a weekly/weekend rental of any car class at participating Hertz locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, and Mexico. Modifying your reservation may result in a change in rate and/or invalidate this offer. This offer has no cash value, may not be used with Pre-Pay Rates, Tour Rates or Insurance Replacement Rates and cannot be combined with any other certificate, voucher, offer or promotion. Hertz age, driver, credit and qualifying weekly/weekend rate restrictions for the renting location apply. Taxes, tax reimbursement, age differential charges, fees and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not included. Vehicle rental discount applies to time and mileage charges only. Offer value in local currency upon redemption. At the time of rental, present your AAA membership card or Hertz/AAA discount card for identification. This offer is valid for vehicle pickup on or before 9/30/11.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 2:33 pm

Programs: AA Gold,WN CP, UAL Premier,HH Diamond, ChoicePriv Dmnd
Birthday Bonus Code

With your birthday coming up next month, it’s a great time to take off and celebrate with a bonus of 300 Hertz Gold Plus Rewards™ Points on upcoming rentals through September 30, 2011. It’s valid at participating locations on Standard or Leisure Weekend or Weekly Rental rates for Full-Size 4-Door vehicles and above, including the Hertz Prestige Collection. Simply use PC# 159106 when making your reservations and remember to check Gold Plus Rewards if it isn’t already in your Profile.

Plus, you can combine your birthday bonus with the 10% bonus on Hertz Gold Plus Rewards Points you already enjoy as a Five Star member. It's another way of thanking you for your loyalty to Hertz. Happy birthday!

Minimum 3 day rental.
Old Jul 21, 2011, 10:18 pm

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
It's also worthwhile to evaluate USAA (Hertz CDP: 77694). I wrote a blog post about this here. Best of all, USAA is free to join.
I just enrolled into the USAA and used the CDP code, saved me $90 on my weekly rental from Ellis St HLE (San Fran) to LAX in September. Thanks so much!
Old Jul 29, 2011, 8:57 am

Just posted: Hertz Promo Code 160285

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/q-859...-special-offer

This one is nice because it gives you $50 off a weekly rental. The best one previous to this was 159493 which only gave you $40 off. There are some trade-offs though between them. Here's the rundown:

PC 159493

- Gives $10/day off up to a max of $40
- Valid through 8/31
- Only works on cars (no SUV's)

PC 160285

- Gives $50 off 5 days or more (no Sat night req). No disc for <5 days.
- Valid through 9/30
- Works on cars or SUV's

Hope this helps folks.

Last edited by AutoSlash; Aug 7, 2011 at 5:22 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.