Hertz Declining Quality of Service ??

Old Apr 16, 2010, 2:33 am

Programs: Skywards Gold, Marriott Rewards Silver,Platinum Ambassador, BA Gold, Qatar Platinum, Hertz 5 Star
Hertz in the UK are now farming out more and more of their services to third party contractors and this is definately effecting the service.

The only good thing is that most of the old Fords they had have now been sold on and new cars are coming through.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 5:09 am

Programs: UA Gold, DL Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Hertz PC
I've reset all of my expectations with Hertz and expect nothing. I have to rent from them because of work, but I basically just expect dirty cars, (generally) listless employees, and an upgrade meaning "you got Sirius radio" on my full size rental. Even in Hawaii this week, we got an Escalade that was just filthly inside and out. Pretty shameful, especially considering it's a "prestige" rental. Whatever, better things to worry about these days then this cr*ppy car rental company.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.