Wiki Posts
Search

Connect by Hertz promo $125 credit

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2009, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (and 3mm), SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Virtuoso, FSPP
Connect by Hertz promo $125 credit

Hertz just released a new promo code with a $125 credit for new members. Unfortunately no fee waiver, but still a pretty good deal! The promo code is the name of a social networking site whose symbol is a bird plus the dollar amount of the credit you will receive. Looks like this -> xxxxxxx###

If you can't figure it out, shoot me a PM and I'll give it to you.
Old Oct 23, 2009, 9:10 am

new members of Hertz #1 Club Gold? or new "followers" (on this social networking site)? or?
Old Oct 23, 2009, 9:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
To be clear, we pay $50, receive a code for $125 off a future rental?

Would the $125 credit code have to occupy the PC code field, precluding the use of our regular codes/discounts?

My wife is not yet a #1 Club Gold member, and we have a rental coming up where I'd like her to be able to fetch the car without me, so we might be able to make use of this offer...if it works.

It's a pretty cheap one-week rental: probably worth it even if I have to back out the usual dollars-off code we use, but I want to make sure I fully understand how it works before I outlay $50 to join #1 Club Gold. (Thus becoming one of the rare people in this world who actually pays for #1 Club Gold. )
Old Oct 24, 2009, 2:11 pm

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Connect by Hertz is a car sharing program, a la ZipCar... basically an hourly rental program for urban areas where one may need a car for a short period but don't want the hassle of parking.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 11:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (and 3mm), SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Virtuoso, FSPP
Originally Posted by YYZC2
Connect by Hertz is a car sharing program, a la ZipCar... basically an hourly rental program for urban areas where one may need a car for a short period but don't want the hassle of parking.
Precisely correct. This has nothing to do with regular rental cars from Hertz or Hertz #1 Gold (other than being the same company).

www.connectbyhertz.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.