Wiki Posts
Search

group travel

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2009, 12:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus, Advantage
Question group travel

Hi! New to posting in this forum. If this is in the wrong area, please let me know!

I have a request for help. My kids are in their high school band (located in Los Angeles area). Over the years the band traditionally takes a 6-7 day trip to Hawaii, part as a perk for participation, part as "tour" - since they also play in Churches and schools over there).

This trip usually happens end of April or beginning of May. For this school year the kids are a bit down because it seems that they can't find an airfare within their budget (around 450).

It is a large group, about 85 kids & adults. Do you have any suggestions on how to get the airfare that meets their budget? Obviously they would like to travel together. LAX - HNL, any ideas?

Thanks!
Old Sep 4, 2009, 12:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Have you tried contacting Hawaiian Air's group services? http://www.hawaiianair.com/Programs/Pages/groups.aspx
Old Sep 4, 2009, 1:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: Mileage Plus, Advantage
@:-)

Thanks, contact info sent! Cheers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.